Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
No, she said only the visa officer can check the status. The BLS status still shows 'Processing at Consulate General'. I sent an email to cons.toronto@mea.gov.in about an hour ago, I hope they reply today. If not will got to BLS tomorrow morning and collect it, do they allow people to walk in for collection and this was a postal application.
@Meera08 Did you manage to pickup the visa/passport -- an update here would help others in similar situation in future. Thanks.

ujji

Jan 28, 2021
Hey Guys,

Anyone in a situation where they only have a Surname in their Canadian passport. Does filling out "XXX" in the Given Name field cause any issues?

Ankit003

Dec 11, 2019
Hi everyone! Which building in brampton do we need to go for entry visa pasport pickup? is there a line up ?
@eas2lv Any guidance?

Last edited:

Ankit003

Dec 11, 2019
@Meera08 @Ankit003 any update on your side after “Processed and Granted” ?
For me on visa website it’s “Processed and granted” as of Nov 20/21.
On BLS website it says “Processing at consulate”

Wondering if they slowed down, same as OCI updates.
It says Ready for dispatch today. I plan to go and collect my self to reduce Purolator delays but not sure how that will turn out. I called them for status this morning.

Reactions: Pulkit.H

bhvuan

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Hello, just wondering when did you apply for 5 year entry visa? Can you share your timeline
Hello

I applied for a 30 day evisa in June, got it in 10 hours and visited India.

I applied for a 5 year evisa on 21 Sep, then ban happened on 22nd, been in limbo since. Today evisa opened with only upto 1 year eligibility; so I have a feeling that's why mine is still not approved.

Loren_chatur

Oct 13, 2023
Did you get a mail when the status got updated? I have similar timelines but still haven't got any email.
I only got one email the day i submitted my application, it was a regular one that passport is with agent and application is accepted. Other than that no email. But you should be getting an update anytime soon. Keep checking!

Sh20

Mar 3, 2021
I'm applying for an e-visa for my infant, and I have already booked the flight ticket. I plan to visit Dubai on my way to India. In this case, do I need to mention the countries visited in the last 10 years?@
eas2lv

uoft_2018

Sep 8, 2018
Hello

I applied for a 30 day evisa in June, got it in 10 hours and visited India.

I applied for a 5 year evisa on 21 Sep, then ban happened on 22nd, been in limbo since. Today evisa opened with only upto 1 year eligibility; so I have a feeling that's why mine is still not approved.
Thanks for confirming! Hopefully it’ll be approved soon now. I have applied for entry visa, not sure how long the processing time is :(

bhvuan

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Thanks for confirming! Hopefully it’ll be approved soon now. I have applied for entry visa, not sure how long the processing time is :(
Have you also applied for the 5 year e-visa?

My travel is April next year. Will wait a few months to see if current one processes else will apply for 1 year.

I think ours will be processed only if they restart the 5 year evisa.