+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India

Dv.harsh

Mar 28, 2017
As you did postal application for OCI guessing you would do the same for Entry visa, how will you communicate the same with BLS?
They are least efficient to handle such scenario. Better do it in person.
Thank you

Would they accept the application without Canadian passport( which is currently with them?)

I know it sound funny but BLS is a fully bunch of people. Just want to make sure if its possible , if i am planning to spend the night outside BLS Brampton

Dv.harsh

Mar 28, 2017
You can apply for entry visa. You need to get back your originals from CGI Toronto and then can apply for entry Visa. Call them and email too for returning your originals. I faced similar situation last week.
Thanks for replying.

I tried calling BLS multiple times, but they say they are busy and terminate the call.

Can you please let me know where can i call ? it would be very helpful.

Thanks again.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Friend applied on 10-Nov @ BLS Surrey and still the status is "Under Process In Transit from BLS Centre to Consulat General" . Is this normal?
cgivancouver was chased away In Abbotsford. Will all this incident impact OCI, Entry visa processing in Vancouver jurisdiction?
BLS status not showing correct status appears to be becoming more and more "normal". If the visaonline site shows "under processing" its likely a the consulate.

Reactions: forw.jane

Neerja

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Thanks for replying.

I tried calling BLS multiple times, but they say they are busy and terminate the call.

Can you please let me know where can i call ? it would be very helpful.

Thanks again.
You need your Canadian passport for Entry Visa. So please first try to get that out. Try CGI Toronto phone no. The one available on Maps. Emails: oci.toronto@mea.gov.in, cons.toronto@mea.gov.in, attest.toronto@mea.gov.in. Try to get over a call and then they will allow you to get inside. All the best!

kellyCB

Feb 8, 2023
Hey folks, I sent my application to BLS Brampton by Purolator on Oct 31st. It was delivered on Nov 1. However, it's been 2 weeks and there's no status whatsoever on BLS tracker regarding my application. Is this normal? Has anyone else applied by post after Oct 31st to Brampton and got acknowledgement?

Neerja

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hey folks, I sent my application to BLS Brampton by Purolator on Oct 31st. It was delivered on Nov 1. However, it's been 2 weeks and there's no status whatsoever on BLS tracker regarding my application. Is this normal? Has anyone else applied by post after Oct 31st to Brampton and got acknowledgement?
No, mine have same timelines. Dont understand what these guys are upto. No response from any where and they are just sitting with the application. Please keep posting if you get any updates.

Reactions: kellyCB

iyerkartik

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018

Singh8998

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
we both are on same timeline. Still waiting on an email/message from bls

ahosamath

Nov 14, 2023
Hey all. Does anyone have an idea how early one would need to line up at BLS Brampton for walk-in for entry visa nowadays?

kellyCB

Feb 8, 2023
No, mine have same timelines. Dont understand what these guys are upto. No response from any where and they are just sitting with the application. Please keep posting if you get any updates.
Thanks Neerja, I will. Kindly let me know when you get an update on yours as well please.

Reactions: Neerja

sakibaba

Nov 8, 2023
Hey all. Does anyone have an idea how early one would need to line up at BLS Brampton for walk-in for entry visa nowadays?
Some folks that I spoke with said that they lined up 32 hours before. Even lining up early does not guarantee you being called in because its different each day at Brampton. For example, when I had lined up a couple of weeks back, I reached the location at 5 am, however, there were 60 ppl ahead of me. I waited until 1 pm but BLS security only called in the first 35. The "sure-shot" way would be to get an appointment for a different category, which is what I did later. I took an appnt for SC and applied for SC and visa together. Hope this info helps.

Reactions: ahosamath

Uniyas

Nov 2, 2023
Yeah, its under Process there. Will only change to Under Processing once BLS will send them.
@Neerja and @Singh8998 yea under process is generic status on visa enquiry site, however i would suggest walking in BLS and see if you can withdraw the application and apply in person instead if your travel date is approaching soon. I'm in similar situation with my sisters application which was sent on Nov 3 and and got delivered on Nov 6, but no update on BLS yet.

However, i saw one past where a gentleman did not get updated on the BLS site and when it got updated it was under process and sent to CGI.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/entry-visa-india.825706/post-10663737