Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
How to track entry visa on BLS Site? Is it with file no - CANxxxx or Receipt no - BVV**** ?
CAN... works here in Toronto. As BLS status backend appears to be the same for all Jurisdictions, should work for Ottawa too.
I do not see a BVV number in my visa receipt through.

Bee27289

Oct 20, 2023
It means BLS has activated your application in the VISA processing system (IVFRT). The application will now go to the consulate. Expect "transit to CGI/HCI" and "processing at CGI/HCI" updates next on BLS status site. Follow progress of the process on indiavisaonline site : Visa status site
Also add your data to the tracker: Entry Visa Tracker
I’m not able to add to tracker. This is my timeline. For two applications for minor girls. Postal application.
Mailed it on the 27th Oct.
Reached bls on 30th Oct.
Bls sent acknowledgement that they received on nov 2nd
Today that is nov 10th sent email saying applications accepted and passport with agent.
On bls website it says underprocess.
And today the application date given by bls is nov 10th.
Also I have applied for oci’s for both of them. Application date is 11th Oct for one and acknowledgement is 1st nov.
Application date is 11th Oct for the second one and acknowledgement date is 2nd nov.

Both my girls are born in Canada. Also me and my husband are born Canadians. I have an OCI because my father is an Indian citizen. I have applied for entry visa and OCI on the basis of my OCI.

Reactions: Rekdme

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
CAN... works here in Toronto. As BLS status backend appears to be the same for all Jurisdictions, should work for Ottawa too.
I do not see a BVV number in my visa receipt through.
Walkin application. Does it take time to reflect on the BLS Tracking site? Currently getting "No Records Found."

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Walkin application. Does it take time to reflect on the BLS Tracking site? Currently getting "No Records Found."
On BLS site -- possibly. Wait for the email from csm-ivfrt@nic.in (and/or sms). Ottawa being "special" (lol) they may be scanning the barcode only in the backoffice, not at the counter ?

• Haha
Reactions: forw.jane

DrCanada55

Aug 19, 2020
Chandigarh India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
05 July 2019
AOR Received.
5th August 2019
Hello everyone
I need a suggestion
I had submitted entry visa application on 7th November walk-in BLS surrey for my daughter (infant), Indian visa site shows processed and printed since 8th Nov, BLS shows in transit from Consulate to BLS since 8th Nov.
i am travelling on 16th Nov, should I go to BLS to get the passport back or just wait… while submitting the application, the BLS staff said no pick ups but I have read somewhere that they can entertain pick ups.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello everyone
I need a suggestion
I had submitted entry visa application on 7th November walk-in BLS surrey for my daughter (infant), Indian visa site shows processed and printed since 8th Nov, BLS shows in transit from Consulate to BLS since 8th Nov.
i am travelling on 16th Nov, should I go to BLS to get the passport back or just wait… while submitting the application, the BLS staff said no pick ups but I have read somewhere that they can entertain pick ups.
You can give it a try. 3 pm - 4.30 pm is the pickup time.

Reactions: DrCanada55

Uniyas

Nov 2, 2023
I posted on the Oct 27 Friday, got acknowledgment of application receipt on Nov 2 Thursday, it’s been a week still no update.
Finally some progress with postal applications

Oct 27- Sent via Purolator
Oct 30- Application's Delivered
Nov 2- BLS Receipt of application
Nov 10- Applications accepted and under process

Reactions: eas2lv

Rekdme

Jan 10, 2020
When your application was not accepted, Did they send you all the documents back? or you just had to sign 2nd page and send it to BLS?
No, they kept the documents and consent form on file and we just needed to provide the application form. They sent a couple of emails (and a message on BLS tracking site too) asking for the correct application form, which we sent by scheduling another pickup through the call centre.