+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India

Neerja

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Unfortunately I dont have any family and or anyone to look after my infant, so have no option but to bring him in the morning. However they would wait in the car.
You dont need both parents. My husband just submitted my daughter's yesterday. Just get your's wife all documents,New passport, old passport (both pages), Surrender certificate and consent form, and her signature on form. You don't need her.

ish2110

Apr 5, 2019
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Niagra
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
Nomination.....
31-10-2018
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Passport Req..
24-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
LANDED..........
19-09-2019
Hello friends,
Is anyone here who has tried to apply for the Entry Visa Showing the surrender certificate in progress?
Ottawa High Commission of India is a lot slower in processing applications compared to CGI Toronto, as many are getting their SC in a week, and the same goes for Entry visas.
I was wondering if I could go through SC red tape showing proof that it is in process. Unlike Visas, SC can't possibly be rejected :). They just want to know that I have been a prior Indian national and have surrendered my passport.
Let me know if anyone from Toronto/Vancouver has tried applying for an Entry Visa with the proof that SC is in process. thank you.

darsh11

Jan 11, 2023
Hello everyone, i mailed my postal application for entry visa on nov 3rd. Bls tracker shows- no record found yet.
Purolator tracking site doesn’t show delivered shows in transit but purolator representative said it is delivered already they maybe missed the scan due to bulk deliveries to bls
Is it normal ?

Bee27289

Oct 20, 2023
What does a text message saying application accepted and passport with agent?
This is for postal applications reaching bls on 30th Oct. Does it mean application is correct without errors?

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
This is for postal applications reaching bls on 30th Oct. Does it mean application is correct without errors?
It means BLS has activated your application in the VISA processing system (IVFRT). The application will now go to the consulate. Expect "transit to CGI/HCI" and "processing at CGI/HCI" updates next on BLS status site. Follow progress of the process on indiavisaonline site : Visa status site
Also add your data to the tracker: Entry Visa Tracker

VickyDJ

Nov 10, 2023
Hey everyone! My wife is Canadian (not of Indian origin) and I am a permanent resident (with Indian passport). Can she apply for entry visa since she is my spouse? Thanks for your help.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hey everyone! My wife is Canadian (not of Indian origin) and I am a permanent resident (with Indian passport). Can she apply for entry visa since she is my spouse? Thanks for your help.
Yes.

Skybrow

Apr 28, 2021
Applied for minor’s entry visa after waiting for OCI since 29th Sep (ack date). For the OCI, we applied from the BLS office in Montreal but the entry visa application went straight to Ottawa through Purolator. Here’s the timeline so far:

2 Nov: Documents picked up
3 Nov: Delivered to BLS Ottawa and received an email to send signed application form (only one parent had signed second page)
6 Nov: Correct application form shipped, reached the next day
8 Nov:
  • Received text message from CSPL followed by email from cspm-ivfrt@nic.in about application being accepted and passport with ‘agent’
  • BLS Status changed from Pending to Under-Process, Indianvisaonline status hasn’t changed yet (Under Process)
9 Nov: BLS status changed to “Under Process - In Transit from BLS Centre to High Commission “

Anybody wants to predict when I should expect to receive the passport back? Due to travel towards the end of this month.
When your application was not accepted, Did they send you all the documents back? or you just had to sign 2nd page and send it to BLS?

Pulkit.H

Apr 25, 2019
Hello everyone, i mailed my postal application for entry visa on nov 3rd. Bls tracker shows- no record found yet.
Purolator tracking site doesn’t show delivered shows in transit but purolator representative said it is delivered already they maybe missed the scan due to bulk deliveries to bls
Is it normal ?
I mailed on same day as yours Nov03, got delivered Nov 06. I would suggest push purolator to provide Prood of delivery meanwhile try calling BLS and ask if they received the package as Purolator says it was delivered. Trying to get answers from both sides might help you get the some kind of confirmation soon.

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
It means your application is good and will go to cgi

check visa site to track your status I expect your status should be granted and printed which means your passport is stamped with visa and now they will send it back to bls and then you