+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India

Harpreet96

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
got the visa stamped passport for my daughter just now. Nov 4 toronto walk in. Thank you @eas2lv and everyone else. Not a fun exercise this! wish everyone the best and will try to hang around and help few of you to the best of my capability.
That was quick i am trying to go tomorrow walk in Brampton should be done next week then

Rekdme

Jan 10, 2020
Applied for minor’s entry visa after waiting for OCI since 29th Sep (ack date). For the OCI, we applied from the BLS office in Montreal but the entry visa application went straight to Ottawa through Purolator. Here’s the timeline so far:

2 Nov: Documents picked up
3 Nov: Delivered to BLS Ottawa and received an email to send signed application form (only one parent had signed second page)
6 Nov: Correct application form shipped, reached the next day
8 Nov:
  • Received text message from CSPL followed by email from cspm-ivfrt@nic.in about application being accepted and passport with ‘agent’
  • BLS Status changed from Pending to Under-Process, Indianvisaonline status hasn’t changed yet (Under Process)
9 Nov: BLS status changed to “Under Process - In Transit from BLS Centre to High Commission “
Processing at High Commission
My status is now exactly the same as yours:
BLS - “Processing at High Commission “
Indianvisaonline - “Under Process “

@eas2lv please update Ottawa tracker with mine and @sab12in’s status. Thanks!

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
My status is now exactly the same as yours:
BLS - “Processing at High Commission “
Indianvisaonline - “Under Process “

@eas2lv please update Ottawa tracker with mine and @sab12in’s status. Thanks!
Visa tracker is openly editable. Please add your data. Ottawa sheet is empty waiting for some input

stuffednstunned

Oct 26, 2023
Visa tracker is openly editable. Please add your data. Ottawa sheet is empty waiting for some input
Hi, Please feel free to delete my data as I am from Vancouver jurisdiction. But I don't see a Vancouver specific datasheet anywhere and I think I saw one other Vancouver candidate in this thread who may benefit from my experience. I'd leave the decision to you.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi, Please feel free to delete my data as I am from Vancouver jurisdiction. But I don't see a Vancouver specific datasheet anywhere and I think I saw one other Vancouver candidate in this thread who may benefit from my experience. I'd leave the decision to you.
See sheet2 named "Vancouver" on the same file (link).
But there is little data for Vancouver -- I see why you would want to hang around with Toronto folks... lol

GS gill

Apr 11, 2019
Just now received this email:
"Reference to your visa application, your visa application is accepted and the passport is with the agent. We shall keep you updated with the progress"

I hope this means that there are no errors in my application and they have accepted it for processing. I just hope they have not said "accepted" when they meant to say "received" haha!
I urgently need help with vancouver mission please
What is amount for DD( what is your visa duration)
Under which name should make DD

cirokenize

Jul 12, 2022
Hello all and thanks in advance.
I have a Canadian Passport & I did not surrender my Indian passport so I do not have the surrender certificate.
My question is, can I still apply for entry visa without surrender certificate as I am of Indian origin (I have my Indian passport & Adhar card to prove I am of Indian origin).
Thanks again.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I have a Canadian Passport & I did not surrender my Indian passport so I do not have the surrender certificate.
My question is, can I still apply for entry visa without surrender certificate as I am of Indian origin (I have my Indian passport & Adhar card to prove I am of Indian origin).
Thanks again.
You can apply for both together, SC + Entry visa.
If they don't allow you will need to do SC and then entry visa.

You cannot use Indian passport.

hp2023

Oct 30, 2023
Thanks again.
Yes, you can apply for both at the same time.