Med's Request
10-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Passport Req..
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
21-11-2015
Applied for minor’s entry visa after waiting for OCI since 29th Sep (ack date). For the OCI, we applied from the BLS office in Montreal but the entry visa application went straight to Ottawa through Purolator. Here’s the timeline so far:

2 Nov: Documents picked up
3 Nov: Delivered to BLS Ottawa and received an email to send signed application form (only one parent had signed second page)
6 Nov: Correct application form shipped, reached the next day
8 Nov:
  • Received text message from CSPL followed by email from cspm-ivfrt@nic.in about application being accepted and passport with ‘agent’
  • BLS Status changed from Pending to Under-Process, Indianvisaonline status hasn’t changed yet (Under Process)
9 Nov: BLS status changed to “Under Process - In Transit from BLS Centre to High Commission “

Anybody wants to predict when I should expect to receive the passport back? Due to travel towards the end of this month.
I have applied for entry visa walk-in at Ottawa on 3rd November which was sent to High Commission on 6th November. Till now visa site status "Under Process"
Please update if you see any movement.

Reactions: Rekdme

Rekdme

Jan 10, 2020
I have applied for entry visa walk-in at Ottawa on 3rd November which was sent to High Commission on 6th November. Till now visa site status "Under Process"
Please update if you see any movement.
Will do! What does your BLS status say currently?

stuffednstunned

Oct 26, 2023
Finally an update:
Postal Application Delivered to Vancouver (Surrey) BLS : Oct 30
YESTERDAY - Update on BLS Tracking website: No records
TODAY - Under Process
Alright BLS, you have restored my faith in you. Go BLS Go!!

• Haha
Reactions: Neerja

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Applied for minor’s entry visa after waiting for OCI since 29th Sep (ack date). For the OCI, we applied from the BLS office in Montreal but the entry visa application went straight to Ottawa through Purolator. Here’s the timeline so far:

3 Nov: Delivered to BLS Ottawa and received an email to send signed application form (only one parent had signed second page)
8 Nov:
  • Received text message from CSPL followed by email from cspm-ivfrt@nic.in about application being accepted and passport with ‘agent’
  • BLS Status changed from Pending to Under-Process, Indianvisaonline status hasn’t changed yet (Under Process)
9 Nov: BLS status changed to “Under Process - In Transit from BLS Centre to High Commission “

Anybody wants to predict when I should expect to receive the passport back? Due to travel towards the end of this month.
Ottawa is hard to predict, but I would expect passport in hand on 15th Nov.

Reactions: Rekdme

stuffednstunned

Oct 26, 2023
Finally an update:
Postal Application Delivered to Vancouver (Surrey) BLS : Oct 30
YESTERDAY - Update on BLS Tracking website: No records
TODAY - Under Process
Alright BLS, you have restored my faith in you. Go BLS Go!!
Just now received this email:
"Reference to your visa application, your visa application is accepted and the passport is with the agent. We shall keep you updated with the progress"

I hope this means that there are no errors in my application and they have accepted it for processing. I just hope they have not said "accepted" when they meant to say "received" haha!

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020

8 Nov:

I would say next week Wed or Thur but after tomorrow's update we should have more clarity.

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
Just now received this email:
"Reference to your visa application, your visa application is accepted and the passport is with the agent. We shall keep you updated with the progress"

I hope this means that there are no errors in my application and they have accepted it for processing. I just hope they have not said "accepted" when they meant to say "received" haha!
Yes no technical error and now it will got to CGI for processing.

Reactions: stuffednstunned

sab12in

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
24-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-06-2014
Med's Request
10-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Passport Req..
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
21-11-2015

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
either today or tomorrow I believe
Thank you
status changed on BLS Website to "Ready for Collection" I will be going to collect the Passport with Entry Visa today's evening
Thank you everyone for guidance and support
@eas2lv

Reactions: Neerja and eas2lv