+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
Hello Group.

I want to apply for SC and Entry Visa at same time.
Questions:
1) Do we have to give copy of all the passport pages? or just pages with information only. For Indian passport, first and last pages are mandatory. but do I have to give copy of all the pages with stamps. And also how about Canadian passport?
2) One physical photo for each application is fine or how many total photo do I need for both application? Do I need soft copy also? As I read in this group that we can upload photo also. But I filled SC application form but there was no any photo upload requirement.
3) For entry visa, do we have to submit all the supporting documents online as well before visiting BLS?

Thanks you for your time and response in advance.
  1. Better give all the pages I did the same getting printout of few extra pages won't cost much compared to application getting rejected or delayed because of that.
  2. 1 physical photo is fine per applciation. However I have seen many comments that BLS is scamming people saying the photo is not as per requirement and will ask to pay $40 for getting photo at their office.
  3. If the online form ask for uploading documents upload it and take it with you for your appointment. I believe for me there was no option on VIsa site while filling application to upload any documents.

Reactions: IndTOcanda

Neerja

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
No i believe they are processing application delivered to them on 1st and 2nd Nov.
If that's the case, then its a relief. Mine reached there on 1st, but I didn't received any email. Just status changed on 7th, that application received via postal. Fingures crossed.

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
If that's the case, then its a relief. Mine reached there on 1st, but I didn't received any email. Just status changed on 7th, that application received via postal. Fingures crossed.
yes so I go by my timeline you should get another email on 13th Nov Monday but considering that is a day off so expect 14th

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Expect cspm-ivfrt@nic.in email in next couple of days. After that things will progress quickly as with walk-in applications.

Reactions: Neerja

Neerja

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
yes so I go by my timeline you should get another email on 13th Nov Monday but considering that is a day off so expect 14th
And I am assuming that ones it reach to Consulate, it will be treated just like any other application...In urgent need and all sort of random thoughts popping in mind.. LOL

Guneet25

Nov 8, 2023
Same here. Application received on 31st Oct but status changed on bls on Nov 6 but didn’t receive any email.

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
And I am assuming that ones it reach to Consulate, it will be treated just like any other application...In urgent need and all sort of random thoughts popping in mind.. LOL
Yes I understand it should be same as walkin application but I am not being too optimistic as these guys are unpredictable. But I think we will get more clarity once my application is granted. Hopefully today :)

Reactions: Neerja

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
Thanks @pgajiwala for detailed description. Looking at the current timeline I feel I should fine for Dec02 flight right?
FYI I have my OCI applied too with Nov01 as acknowledgment at CGI.
I think you should be good for your visa before 2nd Dec. You should expect around 22nd Nov for your passport. It is good they started processing your application early otherwise normally they are taking 4 days to send BLS email.

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Guys when my application status will change on BLS website from "In transit from Consulate to BLS" ?

Pulkit.H

Apr 25, 2019
I think you should be good for your visa before 2nd Dec. You should expect around 22nd Nov for your passport. It is good they started processing your application early otherwise normally they are taking 4 days to send BLS email.
Agreed, thank you. Will keep everyone posted with further updates!

Rekdme

Jan 10, 2020
Applied for minor’s entry visa after waiting for OCI since 29th Sep (ack date). For the OCI, we applied from the BLS office in Montreal but the entry visa application went straight to Ottawa through Purolator. Here’s the timeline so far:

2 Nov: Documents picked up
3 Nov: Delivered to BLS Ottawa and received an email to send signed application form (only one parent had signed second page)
6 Nov: Correct application form shipped, reached the next day
8 Nov:
  • Received text message from CSPL followed by email from cspm-ivfrt@nic.in about application being accepted and passport with ‘agent’
  • BLS Status changed from Pending to Under-Process, Indianvisaonline status hasn’t changed yet (Under Process)
9 Nov: BLS status changed to “Under Process - In Transit from BLS Centre to High Commission “

Anybody wants to predict when I should expect to receive the passport back? Due to travel towards the end of this month.

Reactions: Uniyas