+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India

Ian10

Oct 25, 2023
Hey All, had a few queries with regards to filling in the Entry Visa Application form for a Minor.
1. For Profession /Occupation Details : I have read somewhere that you should enter *STUDENT* and then go ahead and fill out the rest of section as per Fathers / Mothers profession. Just want to clarify is this the right way to fill up this section?
2. Signature Box (Generated Print Form) : Under the physical photograph of the applicant do we put the Thumb Impression of the Minor (Similar to OCI application) or do either or both the parents sign in the box.
3. Applicant Signature (as in Passport) : Bottom of Page 2 right side, do we once again put the Thumb Impression of the Minor or do either or both the parents sign in the box.
4. Minor Consent Form : Do we need to provide this if the Minor applicant s travelling with his parents?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Last edited:

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hey All, had a few queries with regards to filling in the Entry Visa Application form for a Minor.
1. For Profession /Occupation Details : I have read somewhere that you should enter *STUDENT* and then go ahead and fill out the rest of section as per Fathers / Mothers profession. Just want to clarify is this the right way to fill up this section?
2. Signature Box (Generated Print Form) : Under the physical photograph of the applicant do we put the Thumb Impression of the Minor (Similar to OCI application) or do either or both the parents sign in the box.
3. Applicant Signature (as in Passport) : Bottom of Page 2 right side, do we once again put the Thumb Impression of the Minor or do either or both the parents sign in the box.
4. Minor Consent Form : Do we need to provide this if the Minor applicant s travelling with his parents?

Thank you in advance for your support.
1. Unemployed, NA - Minor
2. Thumbprint of minor in box (parents should not sign there)
3. Thumbprint of minor and parents sign below that
4. Required. Write parents name as the person(s) minor is travelling with.

Reactions: Ian10

rushi07

Mar 18, 2018
Submitted the postal entry visa application on Nov 7 (Reached Brampton on Nov 9).
I have a flight booked at Dec 13. Hoping it arrives. any idea when can I receive it?

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
Submitted the postal entry visa application on Nov 7 (Reached Brampton on Nov 9).
I have a flight booked at Dec 13. Hoping it arrives. any idea when can I receive it?
Based on the current timeline 3 weeks so you should be good

Neerja

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
One quick question guys: How many days it is taking for BLS to send passports home after printed and received back from CGI?

VK777

May 7, 2019
Bls Toronto walkin: Granted but not printed
Bls Brampton walkin: Granted and printed
Brampton and Toronto walkin- Nov 3rd
Processed and printed- Nov 6th
Received on hand- Nov 8th

Good luck for everyone else waiting on their visas!

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
Any postal applications update guys? just Curious.
Yes mine got changed to Under processing on visa site and on BLS it is in In transit from BLS to CGI. So hopefully see processed and granted by tomorrow based on the current timelines

Reactions: Neerja

Neerja

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Yes mine got changed to Under processing on visa site and on BLS it is in In transit from BLS to CGI. So hopefully see processed and granted by tomorrow based on the current timelines
And when did your status changed on BLS - "Your VISA application has received at our BLS Postal...." ?

iamsukhwinder

Oct 18, 2023
Hi All,
Just a quick question about the entry visa form. I updated my name after getting the canadian citizenship. I added last name, before it was only given name on indian passport. Now, on the entry visa form they ask previous name. So for previous name column, should i write NA or xxx? Sorry if this is a stupid question lol, i just dont want them to find a stupid excuse to make me pay.