Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
already sent to CGI no I just received email from info@bls regarding they accepted my application. So someone is ahead of me.
Coincidence? did you also get ivfrt email (from @nic.in address)? That's when BLS really puts it into the system (= accepted).

Last edited:

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
@amodmallya What is "paspsort dropoff service at BLS" that you mentioned in the tracker? Are you referring to walk-in application -- or is there a passport drop-off box?

Last edited:

Gagzgill

Oct 23, 2023
@pgajiwala I’m hoping our status will change today to Processing at consulate.. but at the same time I’m quite nervous now - my tickets booked for Dec2nd. This is really stressful

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
@pgajiwala I’m hoping our status will change today to Processing at consulate.. but at the same time I’m quite nervous now - my tickets booked for Dec2nd. This is really stressful
I Hope we see processing at CGI today if so then you are at the sweet spot with your tickets I think then yu should get your passport before mid next week.

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
Coincidence? did you also get ivfrt email (from @nic.in address)? That's when BLS really puts it into the system (= accepted).
No email from that ID yet. This is really weird more than 1 week and they still haven't accepted the application.

Gagzgill

Oct 23, 2023
I Hope we see processing at CGI today if so then you are at the sweet spot with your tickets I think then yu should get your passport before mid next week.
Yea fingers crossed! Already paid good amount moving our tickets from October to December. Really nervous today.. pls BLS accept our applications and send them to CGI.

• Wow
Reactions: pgajiwala

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
I submitted visa application via appointment at BLS Brampton on Friday (03/11) for my wife and 2 minor kids and it still shows as Transit to CGI! On the India visa website (https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html), it shows under process..
Status on BLS changed for all three applications to 'Processing at CGI' and status on "https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html" for one minor is "Granted but not printed", other two applications are still "Under Process"

Reactions: eas2lv

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
One of my applications from Nov 1st is still under processing. Wondering whats happening. I have flight booked for this Saturday. Getting stressed.

Natie@1

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
One of my applications from Nov 1st is still under processing. Wondering whats happening. I have flight booked for this Saturday. Getting stressed.
Did you get any update on your application after status- "Processed and Printed"
It has slowed down, no updates on my application either.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Did you get any update on your application after status- "Processed and Printed"
It has slowed down, no updates on my application either.
After that the visaonline site will not update. Anything on BLS status site?

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Is the one for minor that is stalled?