App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
I will leave authorization letter for my friend to collect from purolator
Hello Ruchi
One query did you submit Baby Birth Certificate attested with Entry Visa application or just submit Birth certificate with parents name on it?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Does anybody submit entry Visa application in Winnipeg?
Guys for Entry visa application for Minor do we need to submit some attested Birth certificate also
https://www.blsindia-canada.com/ottawa-jurisdiction/pdf/Checklist_and_Information_Booklet_for_Visa_Nov_23.pdf

(ii) Birth Certificate For visa application of minor children, the applicants are required to provide copy of Birth Certificate of visa applicant/ minor child having both parents name. For those born in Canada, please provide ‘Statement of Live Birth’ Certificate.

Did you submit this?

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
https://www.blsindia-canada.com/ottawa-jurisdiction/pdf/Checklist_and_Information_Booklet_for_Visa_Nov_23.pdf

(ii) Birth Certificate For visa application of minor children, the applicants are required to provide copy of Birth Certificate of visa applicant/ minor child having both parents name. For those born in Canada, please provide ‘Statement of Live Birth’ Certificate.

Did you submit this?
Yes submitted Minor Birth certificate with both parents name on it. Do i need to also submit some attested Birth certificate?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
can we submit surrender certificate and entry visa at same time please advice
Yes you can.
If you are submitting at Brampton plz go to Bldg 60 as SC and Visa applications are done over their. Bldg 40 does does SC (and other applications like OCI etc) but will not do Visa
If it is Toronto, all services are provided at one location

Reactions: desmat

Noctis7

Nov 4, 2023
Do you need to carry the surrendered/cancelled passport with you while entering India with an entry visa?

Positivevibes9

Apr 21, 2022
Anyone walked in Brampton or Toronto for entry visa. What's the best time to go there to get turn as I don't have appointment as my travel date is 22. I don't think I'll be getting my Oci on time.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Yes you can.
If you are submitting at Brampton plz go to Bldg 60 as SC and Visa applications are done over their. Bldg 40 does does SC (and other applications like OCI etc) but will not do Visa
If it is Toronto, all services are provided at one location
Can you apply OCI at the same time when doing SC?