Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Submitted entry visa application yesterday for infant minor at BLS Toronto with appointment.

BLS site: https://www.blsindia-canada.com/toronto-jurisdiction/track-application.php
Nov 2: Under process
In transit from BLS to consulate
Nov 3 : Processing at consulate general

Visa website- https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/StatusEnquiry
Nov 2 : Under Process
Nov 3 : Under Processing

Note: Appointment was at 11am. Arrived and Took token at 10:30am and the wait was 78 :| … BLS AGENTS spending a lot of time on each applications trying really hard to find errors .. asking for docs and copies outside of checklist.. basically extortion/red tape … talk about making money out of people’s misery!

finally was out by 2:30pm… 4hrs of productive time spent here instead at work.
Over the years I have learned how to handle them. Once you know how to push back they switch the tone to "the consulate will reject this", followed by "no refund". Well, well. Actually I feel sorry for BLS staff as I believe they are forced to do this by their managers. But even with appointment it has gotten so busy that you end up spending hours.

Reactions: Saps

KiranG80

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Printout of application form filled online with digital photo uploaded, 1 physical photo (matching the uploaded one), Canadian passport (original), Proof of address (copy), Surrender certificate (copy). Some agents hassle you with wanting to see copy of cancelled Indian passport, so add that to the mix.
If the agent hassles with you more then Canada Citizenship Certificate (Copy) to submit. Carry 2 photographs one pasted on form. If no surrender certificate the proof of submission of surrender application.

Reactions: Shiva91

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
If the agent hassles with you more then Canada Citizenship Certificate (Copy) to submit. Carry 2 photographs one pasted on form. If no surrender certificate the proof of submission of surrender application.
Yeah, passport copy and citizenship copy are two ways they harass you. But you can push back saying its not required, or ask to just submit to the consulate as is. I've done this in the past, but easier to include a copy and feed their ego or whatever it is. Their argument is that they need the passport to check the passport number on SC, but if you do not trust the SC, how do you trust the passport copy? There is no rhyme or reason for their antics.

• Haha
Reactions: Saps and KiranG80

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
As Nepal has no dual citizenship, you have to apply using your Canadian passport. Only visa available for you are Business or Conference visa at this moment. Unless I missed something.
Should I call them and explain them the situation do you think they will help us out ? Or wait for their normal tourist visa service to back up again !!

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Should I call them and explain them the situation do you think they will help us out ? Or wait for their normal tourist visa service to back up again !!
Tourist visa for Canadians is suspended, so no use emailing them unless you have an emergency. But you can try.

Reactions: Shiva91

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Hello everyone

Finally I picked my passport with entry visa stamp from BLS at 8am and now I am travelling tomorrow

Thank you allllllll for your advices for listening to me for my cries and just being patient with me n guiding..

I pray we all can meet our loved ones soon

Again thank you all

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Hello everyone

Finally I picked my passport with entry visa stamp from BLS at 8am and now I am travelling tomorrow

Thank you allllllll for your advices for listening to me for my cries and just being patient with me n guiding..

Again thank you all
Enjoy your trip and meet your family
Jai ganpati Bappa

Reactions: RuchiWalia

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello everyone

Again thank you all
Happy Journey and enjoy the wedding :) What happens to the OCI if you are not there to collect it?

KiranG80

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Hello everyone

Again thank you all
Congratulations

Reactions: RuchiWalia

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Happy Journey and enjoy the wedding :) What happens to the OCI if you are not there to collect it?
If we are not collecting OCI card from Purolator then it goes back to BLS and then will keep that OCI for 1 year or we can authorize someone with letter and proof to take that OCI card from BLS

Reactions: forw.jane

Natie@1

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Entry visa status on visa website did not change from past 2 days, is this normal delay?
Application date- Nov 1
Status on visa website is "under processing" since yesterday.

Natie@1

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Hello everyone

Again thank you all
Congratulations!! Enjoy the wedding with family.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Posting entry visa status for someone else:

Applied1 NovToronto walk-in with appt.
Processing at CGI2 NovBLS status
Granted3 Nov (~1 pm EST)indiavisaonline status
Printed3 Nov (~4pm EST)indiavisaonline status
In transit to BLS3 Nov BLS status

So far a bit faster than my projection earlier today.. Now let's see BLS will dispatch it on Monday or not.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Entry visa status on visa website did not change from past 2 days, is this normal delay?
Application date- Nov 1
Status on visa website is "under processing" since yesterday.
Saw some updates for someone I'm helping out -- applied on 1st Nov (Toronto). Check again, may be?