+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India

DPJ

Star Member
Jul 22, 2022
Edmonton
Category........
Other
We applied on 26th and went to BLS around 5:00 am and were 10th in queue , It was smooth and we were in done in 20 minutes , make sure you take all your documents with you, but now I have heard it is crazy there as people have started lining up quiet early,
Thank you, yes each day has a different number. Plus it is getting colder. Anyways, fingers crossed, plan to line up on Monday. Thank you and yes will get all the docs ready.

Reactions: Rimi90

Gagzgill

Oct 23, 2023
I thought you had your application delivered on 30th Just like me. You should have received it yesterday itself. What time was it delivered on Monday. Mine was at 9 AM. I would say wait for today hopefully they will give you update today.
Yesterday i got my status changed on Bls site as yours: BLS acknowledged that they received application on Nov2.. now what next?

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
Yesterday i got my status changed on Bls site as yours: BLS acknowledged that they received application on Nov2.. now what next?
ohh that good so your file is getting processed. Now they will do there process and send the file to CGI and then they will process and stamp the passport once approved. Not sure what exactly they check at BLS because CGI will also check your application to see if you should be given visa or not.

Next we should see update at VIsa site for change from "Under Process" to "Under Processing" and then to "Granted and printed"

Reactions: Gagzgill

sab12in

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
24-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-06-2014
Med's Request
10-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Passport Req..
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
21-11-2015
Odd that they did not take your OCI application. Did you have surrender certificate, or were you applying for SC along with entry visa? There is nothing else that stops them from processing OCI in parallel.
i do have surrender certificate

sab12in

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
24-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-06-2014
Med's Request
10-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Passport Req..
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
21-11-2015
Did they tell you processing time is 45 days?
yes BLS people tell its 45 days, but someone in line told me his friend got it in 5 days and thats why he was there to apply for entry visa

KiranG80

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
No I didn't where is it mentioned on BLS website?
Sorry to reply late but it might help others. On the pop-ups which appears when you select your jurisdiction (in my case Vancouver). First pop-up will be about some scam. But the second pop-up says -
"
For Postal Application

Important Note for Visa Postal Applications:

While handing over your Visa application documents to Purolator Courier, please mention with marker pen on the Purolator Package

Each Application must come with individual demand draft and separate/ individual courier, even for family application

We are maintaining 24 hrs quarantine of documents and complete hygiene is being maintained at our Postal Hub.

Postal application processing time at BLS Quarantined Postal Hub at Brampton, Surrey and Ottawa is 3 - 5 business days to process and send the application to Consulate for their decisioning process. The time taken at Consulate would depend on the category / merit of your application. You are required to submit your application duly filled up along with document checklist as mentioned on BLS website. Incomplete or Erroneous applications would be returned to you.

If you see your document status as "Ready for Collection" but you have not taken the Drop-off service, you may click the link https://www.blsindia-canada.com/postalbls/, select and pay for Drop off Service for the Document delivery through Purolator courier.

You can submit your application in two minutes: Please click the 'Self Help' link below, your application will be picked up by Purolator and submitted to BLS and further to the Consulate.

(Please ensure that you choose both, the courier Pick-up & Drop-off option)"

I think they open such packages on priority. However, it will be picked-up. And hope you application is already processed.

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
Sorry to reply late but it might help others. On the pop-ups which appears when you select your jurisdiction (in my case Vancouver). First pop-up will be about some scam. But the second pop-up says -
"
For Postal Application

Important Note for Visa Postal Applications:

While handing over your Visa application documents to Purolator Courier, please mention with marker pen on the Purolator Package

Each Application must come with individual demand draft and separate/ individual courier, even for family application

We are maintaining 24 hrs quarantine of documents and complete hygiene is being maintained at our Postal Hub.

Postal application processing time at BLS Quarantined Postal Hub at Brampton, Surrey and Ottawa is 3 - 5 business days to process and send the application to Consulate for their decisioning process. The time taken at Consulate would depend on the category / merit of your application. You are required to submit your application duly filled up along with document checklist as mentioned on BLS website. Incomplete or Erroneous applications would be returned to you.

If you see your document status as "Ready for Collection" but you have not taken the Drop-off service, you may click the link https://www.blsindia-canada.com/postalbls/, select and pay for Drop off Service for the Document delivery through Purolator courier.

You can submit your application in two minutes: Please click the 'Self Help' link below, your application will be picked up by Purolator and submitted to BLS and further to the Consulate.

(Please ensure that you choose both, the courier Pick-up & Drop-off option)"

I think they open such packages on priority. However, it will be picked-up. And hope you application is already processed.
That is weird as for Toronto they haven't mentioned that.

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Any update for Visa Application (Consulate-Toronto)?
My application status is "Under processing" from last 03 days?

Reactions: Gagzgill