Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Applied for entry visa for myself and wife at BLS-Ottawa today. They told OCI and entry visa can not be submitted in parallel so i submitted only entry visa.
If you reach before 6 am you will probably be with in first 10-15 on weekdays.
Anyone with entry visa timeline for BLS Ottawa please post.
Odd that they did not take your OCI application. Did you have surrender certificate, or were you applying for SC along with entry visa? There is nothing else that stops them from processing OCI in parallel.

Last edited:

DPJ

Star Member
Jul 22, 2022
Edmonton
Category........
Other
Hello everyone. Anyone from Edmonton who applied for entry visa in the last 2-3 days ? How fast is BLS sending applicaitons to consulate ? I know some of you who applied Oct 26-Oct 30 and have either got the process done and PP in hand and some other waiting for dispatch today. Any help is greatly appreciated

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Applied for entry visa for myself and wife at BLS-Ottawa today. They told OCI and entry visa can not be submitted in parallel so i submitted only entry visa.
If you reach before 6 am you will probably be with in first 10-15 on weekdays.
Anyone with entry visa timeline for BLS Ottawa please post.
Did they tell you processing time is 45 days?

Rimi90

Feb 27, 2014
Hello everyone. Anyone from Edmonton who applied for entry visa in the last 2-3 days ? How fast is BLS sending applicaitons to consulate ? I know some of you who applied Oct 26-Oct 30 and have either got the process done and PP in hand and some other waiting for dispatch today. Any help is greatly appreciated
Hello
we applied on 26th and on 27th visa was processed and printed, but got passport yesterday nov 2(purolator delivery),

Reactions: forw.jane

DPJ

Star Member
Jul 22, 2022
Edmonton
Category........
Other
Hello
we applied on 26th and on 27th visa was processed and printed, but got passport yesterday nov 2(purolator delivery),
thank you for your help ! I went and checked the line up around 5:30 today, there were many already. So will go and stand there on Monday. Did you have similar experience

Rimi90

Feb 27, 2014
thank you for your help ! I went and checked the line up around 5:30 today, there were many already. So will go and stand there on Monday. Did you have similar experience
We applied on 26th and went to BLS around 5:00 am and were 10th in queue , It was smooth and we were in done in 20 minutes , make sure you take all your documents with you, but now I have heard it is crazy there as people have started lining up quiet early,

patelapp

Nov 3, 2023
Any timelines that I can refer to for Postal applications for Entry Visas? I do have a travel plan on Dec 15 and applied to OCI on Oct 12 and am yet to receive ACK on the OCI website. Should I go for the Entry visa? Are Postal Applications moving the same as the Walk-ins?

Singh8998

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Any timelines that I can refer to for Postal applications for Entry Visas? I do have a travel plan on Dec 15 and applied to OCI on Oct 12 and am yet to receive ACK on the OCI website. Should I go for the Entry visa? Are Postal Applications moving the same as the Walk-ins?
My travel date is Dec 7th.. my Oci application date is also Oct 12 and I received ack yesterday and you will probably receive ack today but I still applied for entry visa. I don’t think there is any harm in that but you still have a week more than me

patelapp

Nov 3, 2023
My travel date is Dec 7th.. my Oci application date is also Oct 12 and I received ack yesterday and you will probably receive ack today but I still applied for entry visa. I don’t think there is any harm in that but you still have a week more than me
Have you applied Entry Visa? Can you share your timelines?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Postal, BLS takes time to work on it. If you want to see faster processing go for walkin

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
@pgajiwala Hi there. Do you have any idea when can we expect our status change?
I thought you had your application delivered on 30th Just like me. You should have received it yesterday itself. What time was it delivered on Monday. Mine was at 9 AM. I would say wait for today hopefully they will give you update today.