NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Hellp group
Any update on Visa Status “Under Processing”?
Because there is no change on my status

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
I think you also got the OCI update, you are the fastest on the Vancouver side. So you will have both when you travel on the 10th.
I am really worried as my PP status is not changing on BLS site.. I am not banking on OCI, I just want my PP with entry visa stamp ASAP as I want to leave even before 10h :( Family in India need me ASAP

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
God knows how many vows I made with God. Not even for Canada visa have I done so much of praying
Same here, I have never ever faced this kind of visa time crunch and roller ride.. I just want to be done.. I am still stuck with same status.. Having high hope I get my passport tomorrow

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
I am really worried as my PP status is not changing on BLS site.. I am not banking on OCI, I just want my PP with entry visa stamp ASAP as I want to leave even before 10h :( Family in India need me ASAP
Sorry to ask that but what is status of Visa applicatioj on Govt website?
I pray to ganpati bappa that you will receive your visa soon

KiranG80

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Yes it's possible that you will get the dispatched status on BLS today or max tomorrow. You keep calling them because it's with BLS now, and holding passport for long doesn't make sense. You have a visa on it. My flight is also on 13 which means 10 because after that 3 days are Holidays. And purolator doesn't deliver on those days. I also checked with purolator if I can pickup. They said yes call them ask them to hold at 24x7 deliver point. You can pickup anytime. So once you get dispatched with tracking number call them.

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
I just checked and status changed to ready to dispatch.. Now will b going to BLS tomorrow morning again.. Oh I hope I can pick it tomorrow... fingers crossed

Reactions: hp2023

hp2023

Oct 30, 2023
I have a questions like most of us here.
We have appointment on Nov 7 bls toronto for oci. We are planning to apply for SC and Entry Visa at the same time. I'm hoping they will accept this?
Me and my gf have called in to bls to ask if we are able to use our oci appointments for entry visa. On my first attempt I was told it will be no problem. When she called in she was told she won't be able to use her oci appointment for entry visa and the guy convinced her to create and pay for the purolator labels. Once I heard I called again next day to check and was initially told it should fine. I pressed a bit more and told them my gf was told they won't accept visa application on oci appointment. This time guy put me on hold to confurm and cane back to tell me they won't accept my appointment if it's for oci.
I have read here they don't check what type of appointment you have, has anyone been refused for entry visa on oci appointment.