+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India

Snij

Oct 27, 2021
Three separate drafts, one per application
Thanks.
On the Site for Pick-up Drop Off the only option for # of applicants is 1. Is it just me or everyone?
If only 1, i guess i have to arrange 4 pick-up and Drop offs?
How much was the total per draft - i don't want to make a mistake and have them hold it - happy to give extra at this point :)

Any guidance will be appreciated and thanks

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
@vinay.singhal @eas2lv i have my appointment (albeit under 'passport' head) for tomorrow in BLS Brampton.. which building processes entry visa (i.e., 40 or 60 gillingham drive)?
As per BLS site "Applications for Visa and Passport Surrender at Bldg#60, All other applications at Bldg#40 Gillingham Drive, Brampton, ON."
Appt. for passport will be fine as they use a combined list of name and time to check your appointment at entry.

Reactions: preet1911

Neerja

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
As per BLS site "Applications for Visa and Passport Surrender at Bldg#60, All other applications at Bldg#40 Gillingham Drive, Brampton, ON."
Appt. for passport will be fine as they use a combined list of name and time to check your appointment at entry.
How did you get appointment? Any cheat trick? LOL :)

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
Thanks mate!

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
Thanks.
On the Site for Pick-up Drop Off the only option for # of applicants is 1. Is it just me or everyone?
If only 1, i guess i have to arrange 4 pick-up and Drop offs?
How much was the total per draft - i don't want to make a mistake and have them hold it - happy to give extra at this point :)

Any guidance will be appreciated and thanks
Call BLS and book it with them so no mistakes. I did same for all of my application and all got accepted with normal processing time