+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India processing time?? Anyone applied in september 2022

Man4000

Nov 10, 2022
Not yet. On indiavisaonline status show processed and printed but BLS status show processing at General Consulate. Really confused

Man4000

Nov 10, 2022
Hi! I put a postal application for Entry Visa
12th Oct - BLS opened it
19th Oct- BLS sent it to Consulate

It still says processing at Consulate. Myvtrip is in 4 weeks and I am worried.
Did anyone apply around the same dates? Please share timelines. Thank you
Hi, did you get it? What is your timeline if you get it? Please

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hi, did you get your visa. What is timeline if you get it please? I am in same boat apply on 25 oct. thanks
I applied on 22nd Oct and my family members who applied after me got in on wed, thursday
I hope i get it in coming week, i am bit worried cause, it shows under processing on both websites

paul719

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
bc
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-june-2013
AOR Received.
10 july 2013
File Transfer...
10 july 2013
Med's Done....
25 may 2013
Passport Req..
15 aug 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 4 March 2014
Not yet. On indiavisaonline status show processed and printed but BLS status show processing at General Consulate. Really confused
When did u send ur passport

Lsingh2212

Star Member
Jun 8, 2022
Entry Visa timeline
Application mailed to BLS Brampton 22 Nov
Application delivered to BLS Brampton 23 Nov
BLS Portal updated showing application received 24 Nov
BLS portal updated Under Process In Transit from BLS Centre to Consulate General 30 Nov (Also received email and text saying Under Process)
Visa approved - Waiting

soumib

Dec 2, 2022
Hello,
Its been so frustrating dealing with this. I originally had tickets to India booked on the 6th of December. I applied for my Visa via postal to BLS surrey on the 27th October, it reached the office on 31st October. after that it was a whirlwind of calls and emails to get them to open my file. they finally opened my file on the 18th of November. Ever since that its been 'Processing at the consulate'. Does anyone else have a similar situation where it has been at the consulate for over 2 weeks? I am looking to postpone my tickets now but have know idea how long i should postpone it for.

Sindhu1601

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Hello,
Its been so frustrating dealing with this. I originally had tickets to India booked on the 6th of December. I applied for my Visa via postal to BLS surrey on the 27th October, it reached the office on 31st October. after that it was a whirlwind of calls and emails to get them to open my file. they finally opened my file on the 18th of November. Ever since that its been 'Processing at the consulate'. Does anyone else have a similar situation where it has been at the consulate for over 2 weeks? I am looking to postpone my tickets now but have know idea how long i should postpone it for.
I applied through Postal on Nov 12 th and finally collected from Purolator office on dec 2nd..my travel is on Dec 7th...
Check with the indian website not BLS ,whether it's
Under /in process (yet to reach the consulate)
Under processing(reached consulate and they are reviewing)
Granted but not printed
Processed and printed.
Usually it takes 5-7 days..from under processing to printed..check that website..if it's not in under processing,contact BLS or customer care ..

trampoline2022

Jul 11, 2022
I applied through Postal on Nov 12 th and finally collected from Purolator office on dec 2nd..my travel is on Dec 7th...
Check with the indian website not BLS ,whether it's
Under /in process (yet to reach the consulate)
Under processing(reached consulate and they are reviewing)
Granted but not printed
Processed and printed.
Usually it takes 5-7 days..from under processing to printed..check that website..if it's not in under processing,contact BLS or customer care ..
Did you include the surrender certificate in the visa application?