+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry related (silly but urgent)

pointblankpk

Oct 16, 2021
Hi guys,
I came to india for a month and have a returned flight in 2 weeks. Do i need any type of visa stamp or Eta to travel back to Canada. I have a valid indian passport and a valid permanent resident card. First time visiting india after PR.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi guys,
I came to india for a month and have a returned flight in 2 weeks. Do i need any type of visa stamp or Eta to travel back to Canada. I have a valid indian passport and a valid permanent resident card. First time visiting india after PR.
Your PR card and foreign passport is enough (assuming by visa stamp you mean an actual visa counterfoil in the passport). That said, always a good idea to check with airline (the airlines sometimes themselves are poorly informed).

Note - there may be other requirements covid-related, look carefully into those. ArriveCAN especially.

pointblankpk

Oct 16, 2021
Thanks alot. By Visa stamp i meant when i first came to the country as a student i had that multi entry visa stamp on my passport but my passport got damaged months after in 2015 since then i got new passport and never got any visa stamp because I didn’t get a chance to travel. I have my pr card to my new passport(Indian) which has no history of travel outside canada

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks alot. By Visa stamp i meant when i first came to the country as a student i had that multi entry visa stamp on my passport but my passport got damaged months after in 2015 since then i got new passport and never got any visa stamp because I didn’t get a chance to travel. I have my pr card to my new passport(Indian) which has no history of travel outside canada
What you're calling a visa stamp is usually referred to as the visa counterfoil or just the vida. No problem but i just wasn't clear.