+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry/Exit Record and Alberta Health Claims Summary

anitha0716

Mar 14, 2018
Dear All,

I received "Quality Assurance Exercise and Request for Additional Evidence" as I have applied to Canadian Citizenship.

Kindly help with the below

1) How to get Entry/Exit Record from India?
2) How to get Alberta Personal Health Claims Summary.

Appreciate all your help on this.

Thanks,

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
Dear All,

I received "Quality Assurance Exercise and Request for Additional Evidence" as I have applied to Canadian Citizenship.

Kindly help with the below

1) How to get Entry/Exit Record from India?
2) How to get Alberta Personal Health Claims Summary.

Appreciate all your help on this.

Thanks,
For 1 - It's not clear that such a record is available. Contacting the Indian embassy or the BOI to request such a record might get you the record, or barring that, at least get you a letter stating that they do not issue such records (and then send that, together with a listing of your travels to India, based on itineraries and stamps, to IRCC).

For 2 - I don't know how to do this, but you could call Service Alberta and ask about a health claims summary. Do make it clear you are not looking for your health records (i.e. the notes taken by doctors etc), as that's not what IRCC is after.

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
There are more than two dozen other forum participants who have received this. There is an ongoing in-depth discussion about this process in the topic titled "RQ versus Physical Presence Questionnaires, including CIT 0205"

For extensive discussion about responding to this, for example, see this page: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/rq-versus-physical-presence-questionnaires-including-cit-0205.534082/page-2

I am going to quote your post in that topic and ask if you will share some further information in that topic, only if that is OK for you of course, at least as to what stage of the process you received this . . . that is how long after applying, after getting AOR, including whether your application was IP ("In Process"), and such.

MitCad

Jun 21, 2018
Hello anitha0716,
were you able to get entry exit records from India? If yes, how did you get it?
Thanks
Indian BOI does not provide Entry-Exit records. I called to the Indian BOI and confirmed that. Indian BOI stamps passport upon arrival and upon departure as well. So you can just include letter explaining that with copies of all pages of your passport. And if by any chance you have your itineraries, just include it with documents.. Hope it helps..

beautifulmind

May 19, 2018
Indian BOI does not provide Entry-Exit records. I called to the Indian BOI and confirmed that. Indian BOI stamps passport upon arrival and upon departure as well. So you can just include letter explaining that with copies of all pages of your passport. And if by any chance you have your itineraries, just include it with documents.. Hope it helps..
Thanks MitCad,
That helps.

Rickie s

Aug 1, 2018
Hello team, I received this letter as well, I have read above forum that Indian embassy does not provide any entey/ exit record, now do I need to request a letter from Indian embassy stating that they are not providing a letter or can I just mention in my questioniare that they don’t provide this record...please advise