+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Exit list of dates from UAE govt.

Canadiancookie2014

Apr 1, 2014
Does anyone know how can one go about obtaining an entry and exit list of dates from the Dubai Naturalization and Residency Dept. in Dubai, since a friend of mine has been asked for the same. Does an authority letter work there? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Exports

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Usually it is the certified translated copies of the entry / exit stamps in the passport?
Did your friend had the smart card as cic is asking this record?

You can obtain it from the ministry of immigration and naturalization in Dubai. Usually it could be at the visa office at the airport or the immigration office. And yes since you know Dubai, you may have to approach through some Arabic speaking or translate the request into professional Arabic so will be come easy to explain the officer over the counter.

janoo

May 16, 2014
It is very easy you can go to immigration office near difc and make one
application in arabic typist are sitting outside the immigration offices
and you will go the counter typist will guide you and pay fees and
get the print out same time, bring to Canada and give to any
authorized translator do not translate in dubai not acceptable in Canada.

You must give some one to translate who have ATIO STAMPS.

Canadiancookie2014

Apr 1, 2014
We managed to get it - but I don't know if it was done the right way as we requested our friends to do a favour. What was issued was just one ie the last entry exit travel date. Do they issue dates for all entry exits of travel undertaken between a particular period? Or just one as issued now which is not serving the real purpose? Since we possessed an egate card and we don't exactly remember our travel dates and we need this to provide with our Citizenship application. Thanks for the replies.

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiancookie2014 said:
We managed to get it - but I don't know if it was done the right way as we requested our friends to do a favour. What was issued was just one ie the last entry exit travel date. Do they issue dates for all entry exits of travel undertaken between a particular period? Or just one as issued now which is not serving the real purpose? Since we possessed an egate card and we don't exactly remember our travel dates and we need this to provide with our Citizenship application. Thanks for the replies.
The entry-exit information you should see on the report would cover all the entries and exits (eGate and non-eGate) done on the passports you had a UAE residence visa on. If you have traveled back to the UAE using a visit visa on a new passport during the period when you were residing in Canada, those visits would not be captured. This is just my experience.

Canadiancookie2014

Apr 1, 2014
Sorry, Didn't understand this part "If you have traveled back to the UAE for visits during the period when you were residing in Canada, those visits would not be captured."

yes the person was on PR but travelled back and forth abt 4 times since he had an ongoing business there. So basically valid UAE visa with Egate and a Canadian PR, visiting his family who was here but he travelled back and forth till he came for good after a year.

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiancookie2014 said:
Sorry, Didn't understand this part "If you have traveled back to the UAE for visits during the period when you were residing in Canada, those visits would not be captured."

yes the person was on PR but travelled back and forth abt 4 times since he had an ongoing business there. So basically valid UAE visa with Egate and a Canadian PR, visiting his family who was here but he travelled back and forth till he came for good after a year.
Then this means there is something wrong with the report.

dabas

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
To members who are familiar with obtaining Entry/Exit travel movements from UAE:
I used to live in the UAE with my husband more than 5 years ago. I am now in Canada and was requested to get my Entry/Exit as I applied for PR renewal from UAE. I am in compliance now having stayed 2 years in a row without travel.
If I manage to find an agent to obtain it:
1. When I make the request for 5 years going back, will UAE Naturalisation issue the last 5 years only or will they give the history of all my travel going back 10 years or more? I think they retain it forever!
2. Do I have to make a request for each passport I used to enter the UAE, or will they be able to capture my travel movements from any one passport?
3. I had once been resident of Dubai and another been resident of Abu Dhabi; shall one request capture Entry / Exit in Dubai and Abu Dhabi Airports and indeed all UAE airports?
Will appreciate if anyone who had obtained a record attach a copy of (after concealing the identification information), or send it Inbox.
Thanks

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
To members who are familiar with obtaining Entry/Exit travel movements from UAE:
I used to live in the UAE with my husband more than 5 years ago. I am now in Canada and was requested to get my Entry/Exit as I applied for PR renewal from UAE. I am in compliance now having stayed 2 years in a row without travel.
If I manage to find an agent to obtain it:
1. When I make the request for 5 years going back, will UAE Naturalisation issue the last 5 years only or will they give the history of all my travel going back 10 years or more? I think they retain it forever!
2. Do I have to make a request for each passport I used to enter the UAE, or will they be able to capture my travel movements from any one passport?
3. I had once been resident of Dubai and another been resident of Abu Dhabi; shall one request capture Entry / Exit in Dubai and Abu Dhabi Airports and indeed all UAE airports?
Will appreciate if anyone who had obtained a record attach a copy of (after concealing the identification information), or send it Inbox.
Thanks
https://www.amer.ae/contact

przt

Apr 18, 2018
The entry-exit information you should see on the report would cover all the entries and exits (eGate and non-eGate) done on the passports you had a UAE residence visa on. If you have traveled back to the UAE using a visit visa on a new passport during the period when you were residing in Canada, those visits would not be captured. This is just my experience.
Please can we apply to have this document online , because currently I'm out of dubai and I need the list entries and exits when I had a residence before and was using e-gate on dubai airport ??

Reactions: Jerrie06