+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

entry denied

Jan 15, 2020
we have visit visa .9/01/2020 i was at toronto airport but they have denied entry. what can i do now . we are indian passport holder .we livesin italy .we have italian p r .
how can i check my visa is valid or cancel

Jan 15, 2020
2017 i had applied for us visa they have rijected my visa application .when i appied for canada i missed i select no option . and they also found some text msg on my phoine about work permit . they said to mi i have done miss presentaion

immonger

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
2017 i had applied for us visa they have rijected my visa application .when i appied for canada i missed i select no option . and they also found some text msg on my phoine about work permit .
"when i appied for canada i missed i select no option ."
- Not sure what you did here

"they also found some text msg on my phoine about work permit ."
- What? Why did they check your phone? or did you let them check? Not sure what is being asked here.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
2017 i had applied for us visa they have rijected my visa application .when i appied for canada i missed i select no option . and they also found some text msg on my phoine about work permit . they said to mi i have done miss presentaion
In that case you can assume your visitor visa has been canceled. If you want to visit Canada, you will need to apply for a new visitor visa. I would recommend you wait 6-12 months before reapplying.

If you want to work in Canada, you should apply for a work permit from the country you are living in now.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Well, you've got a lot going on here.

I assume you arrived at the airport and were sent into secondary screening where they checked through your phone.

If they said that you did not declare a US visa rejection on your visa application, I imagine the visa was likely cancelled. Normally they would stamp on the visa that it is cancelled, but you can also find out by logging into GCKey and seeing if your document is still valid.

Finding text messages about a work permit is also not a good thing, when you're arriving as a visitor. You can assume that you are flagged in Canada's immigration system now and will have a hard time getting into the country or ever getting any kind of temporary visa or permit to visit Canada.

If you did commit misrepresentation, you may have also been banned from applying to return to Canada.

What paperwork did the CBSA officers give you? What does it say on it?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

- What? Why did they check your phone? or did you let them check? Not sure what is being asked here.
CBSA sometimes looks at a visitor's phone messages if they have concerns about the purpose of their visit to Canada.

Reactions: k.h.p.
Jan 15, 2020

when i applied for canada i have not provided information about U S reffuse visa
they asked to mi about my phone and password
one time i talk with my freind about work permit

Jan 15, 2020
Well, you've got a lot going on here.

I assume you arrived at the airport and were sent into secondary screening where they checked through your phone.

If they said that you did not declare a US visa rejection on your visa application, I imagine the visa was likely cancelled. Normally they would stamp on the visa that it is cancelled, but you can also find out by logging into GCKey and seeing if your document is still valid.

Finding text messages about a work permit is also not a good thing, when you're arriving as a visitor. You can assume that you are flagged in Canada's immigration system now and will have a hard time getting into the country or ever getting any kind of temporary visa or permit to visit Canada.

If you did commit misrepresentation, you may have also been banned from applying to return to Canada.

What paperwork did the CBSA officers give you? What does it say on it?
i have not any stamp on visa or passport ,i asked to them about ben thry said to mi not bened .i also checked with gckey i have not recieved any msg

Jan 15, 2020
In that case you can assume your visitor visa has been canceled. If you want to visit Canada, you will need to apply for a new visitor visa. I would recommend you wait 6-12 months before reapplying.

If you want to work in Canada, you should apply for a work permit from the country you are living in now.
how can i apply for work permit from italy .i must need employer

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
how can i apply for work permit from italy .i must need employer
Yes - you must have an employer. To qualify for a work permit, you need a job offer from an employer in Canada and your employer needs to obtain an approved LMIA.