+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entering Canada with case

Kath R

Feb 25, 2019
Hi, I am currently applying for work permit and was refused just this week because I submtted my NBI with a no pending case status without sending any supporting documents or explanation. Can I still re-apply and provide written explanation and court documents? The thing is, i had a minor case, guilty, criminal Offense of Littering, I think it’s equivalent to a single summary offense. I already paid the fine and my warrant of arrest was lifted, but I’m still worried they might refused me again. Does anybody have the same case with me? Any inputs or advise, please?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi, I am currently applying for work permit and was refused just this week because I submtted my NBI with a no pending case status without sending any supporting documents or explanation. Can I still re-apply and provide written explanation and court documents? The thing is, i had a minor case, guilty, criminal Offense of Littering, I think it’s equivalent to a single summary offense. I already paid the fine and my warrant of arrest was lifted, but I’m still worried they might refused me again. Does anybody have the same case with me? Any inputs or advise, please?
Go ahead and reapply but this time, attach a detailed explanation of the circumstances as you outlined here. You might be fortunate so give it a try, all the best.