+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entered through us border on visit visa

Atif8888

Jul 28, 2018
Hi
I travelled to us on visit visa and made refugee asylum on canada border made fingerprints submitted my passport and entered in canada. Where i visited my mother & father and before hearing of my case i withdrawn my asylum and flew back to my home country. Now kindly tell me about my usa visit visa status which is valid till 2019. So that i can travel to us.
Tha ks

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Difficult to say. You may be able to travel to the US, but end up denied entry at immigration if your travel history is readily available to Canada or has been submitted to the US after you filed you claim in Canada.

Atif8888

Jul 28, 2018
Thnx for reply
So i should apply for new visit visa?
If the information ia shared means there are no chances to get U.S visa again also?

Atif8888

Jul 28, 2018
Hi
Thank you for your views.
I made claim but not appeared. Before my any hearing i withdrawn the claim. So it didnt make any sense of wasting time of refugee department because i didnt submitted any paper to them,just entered the country and withdrawn the case by email and flew back.

Zarshah Khan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Hi
I travelled to us on visit visa and made refugee asylum on canada border made fingerprints submitted my passport and entered in canada. Where i visited my mother & father and before hearing of my case i withdrawn my asylum and flew back to my home country. Now kindly tell me about my usa visit visa status which is valid till 2019. So that i can travel to us.
Tha ks
check you i94 for US, if exit is there then no need to worry otherwise this point is notable.

Atif8888

Jul 28, 2018
check you i94 for US, if exit is there then no need to worry otherwise this point is notable.
Thanks for your reply,
I have checked ther is "410" mentioned under the departure column.
Arrival: NYC
Departure: 410
Kindly tell me, can i make travel yo USA?
THANKS ONCE AGAIN

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Thnx for reply
So i should apply for new visit visa?
If the information ia shared means there are no chances to get U.S visa again also?
Try this online service the United States Department of State provides, if you still have the ID case number you would have been provided, or failing that, try contacting either the US Embassy or Consulate in the country you applied in. More than likely they will be able to tell you what the status of the visa you currently hold is, or if it has been cancelled due to information provided by a third party. The third party being the Government of Canada.

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

Atif8888

Jul 28, 2018
Im opening this website ceas. State. Govt and im putting my case number but no record found. Im sending my case id as non immigrant but no record in response.