+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Enter Canada before Joining Time (MORE THAN 3 Weeks before Classes).

AnmolSekhon

Jan 14, 2019
Category: Online SDS

Program: Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Business Management

Paid Full Program Fees

Had 2 Refusals in 2014-2015 because of Percentage Issue (56% in +2)

Applied on: November 25th, 2018 (without BioMetrics)

Applied for January intake in Sydney (Nova Scotia)

Cape Breton University

Medical Approved within a Week.

Visa Approved on January 31st, 2019

Got Passport Request on February 08th, 2019

Submitted Passport the Same Day

Collected Passport on February 15th

The Question is that Can I Enter Canada before more than 3 Weeks! My Classes are on 7th of May, can I Enter Canada in Mid of March? Actually someone told me that if the Visa gets delayed due to Embassy Processing and the Person gets deferred to the next intake, he/she can travel to the country before

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
End March begin April would probably be fine but be prepared to convince CBSA you can support yourself financially given you cannot work until classes start from May 7th

Not really sure what you are asking with the second question but if for example someone’s course was deferred from May to September then they should not really travel until August for same reasons.

AnmolSekhon

Jan 14, 2019
End March begin April would probably be fine but be prepared to convince CBSA you can support yourself financially given you cannot work until classes start from May 7th

Not really sure what you are asking with the second question but if for example someone’s course was deferred from May to September then they should not really travel until August for same reasons.
I’ll carry around 3500 Dollars with me to support me financially for this period of time and can I tell them that 2 of my friends are already living there and I’m having a secured accommodation ??
What can I do to convince/satisfy them if needed?