+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Enquiry

Dola5

Jul 15, 2021
Hi Guys,

My wife started applying for PNP in Manitoba province sometimes July this year but she has not taken her IELTS then, now the IELTS result is ready to input into the application profile but the page is no longer available PLEASE guys what can i do?

thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Guys,

My wife started applying for PNP in Manitoba province sometimes July this year but she has not taken her IELTS then, now the IELTS result is ready to input into the application profile but the page is no longer available PLEASE guys what can i do?

thanks
Does she need to start over? Did she even set up a profile because she didn’t have IELTS? What stream is she applying for?

Reactions: tutsy50 and Dola5

Dola5

Jul 15, 2021
Does she need to start over? Did she even set up a profile because she didn’t have IELTS? What stream is she applying for?
Yes she did setup a profile with GCKey sign in details remaining few information. Now she has all the information needed to complete but she could not access the profile info anymore.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Yes please , it will take me to welcome to GCKey sign in page with user name and password . After sign in the profile page will not come up for me to fill.
Try clearing the cache, using incognito mode or a different browser.