+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Enquiry

zaid199

Nov 28, 2018
Hello,
I’ve submitted my Application online on November 15th, asked to give biometrics and gave them on the 18th as it showed online that they’ve received it, my Background Check started since then and still processing until now, review of eligibility started on Dec. 5th. and still processing.
I’m a Jordanian Citizen, still studying in college and I’ve provided proofs for that, plus a time when I’m expected to graduate which will be on June 2019.
& i’ve traveled to other countries for tourism such as, Singapore, Turkey, & Malaysia.
I financially Depend on my Father, and wrote a letter that says that with the amount of money he’ll be funding me, with his signature at the end. I’ve included his Bank Statements in my application but he currently works in Saudi Arabia, i got his bank statement from Jordan, he doesn’t get his salary in jordan but he has some money saved, does that matter?
My question is, when is the time am I expected to get a reply? Can i know if I’m more likely to get approved or rejected from the documents I uploaded? And does background check usually stays in progress until they make the final decision?

Thanks in advance.

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Hello,
I’ve submitted my Application online on November 15th, asked to give biometrics and gave them on the 18th as it showed online that they’ve received it, my Background Check started since then and still processing until now, review of eligibility started on Dec. 5th. and still processing.
I’m a Jordanian Citizen, still studying in college and I’ve provided proofs for that, plus a time when I’m expected to graduate which will be on June 2019.
& i’ve traveled to other countries for tourism such as, Singapore, Turkey, & Malaysia.
I financially Depend on my Father, and wrote a letter that says that with the amount of money he’ll be funding me, with his signature at the end. I’ve included his Bank Statements in my application but he currently works in Saudi Arabia, i got his bank statement from Jordan, he doesn’t get his salary in jordan but he has some money saved, does that matter?
My question is, when is the time am I expected to get a reply? Can i know if I’m more likely to get approved or rejected from the documents I uploaded? And does background check usually stays in progress until they make the final decision?

Thanks in advance.
Hello Zaid did you receive your visa?