+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Enquiry on Results (EoR)

hariprasath2593

Aug 15, 2018
Hi all,

I got my IELTS 3rd Attempt's result yesterday as 8/8/6.5/7.5 (L/R/W/S). Should I go for revaluation of my Writing part? I was expecting more than 7 as I my writing was much better than the previous attempts.

Please share your experience on the EoR if any. What is the probability of getting a higher band if I opt for this?

Thanks

Reactions: Eidsaed

ghvijay

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Mumbai
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
9/8.5/7.5/ 7 R/L/S/W
Hi all,

I got my IELTS 3rd Attempt's result yesterday as 8/8/6.5/7.5 (L/R/W/S). Should I go for revaluation of my Writing part? I was expecting more than 7 as I my writing was much better than the previous attempts.

Please share your experience on the EoR if any. What is the probability of getting a higher band if I opt for this?

Thanks
You should definitely go for EOR..I myself got my scores escalated 9,8.5,7.5,6.5 RLSW to 9,8.5,7.5,7 . Go for it !

hariprasath2593

Aug 15, 2018
I never kept track. Even IDP never acknowledged after receiving my EoR request. I just received an email after couple of weeks from them saying that my score has got changed. So, we have to wait until the mail has been received.

Reactions: Eidsaed

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have submitted my EOR request at my test center but they have no given me any email confirmation or tracking. I paid them in person but they just called me and told that the score is not improved. They dint give me any proof if it was actually submitted or not? Am just going with their verbal/call verdict, is this normal? Is this the way they do it ?

hariprasath2593

Aug 15, 2018
I have submitted my EOR request at my test center but they have no given me any email confirmation or tracking. I paid them in person but they just called me and told that the score is not improved. They dint give me any proof if it was actually submitted or not? Am just going with their verbal/call verdict, is this normal? Is this the way they do it ?
May I know where you have submitted the EoR Request? Means, you walked into the British Council / IDP Centre to submit the request?

Mshah10

Apr 24, 2019
My ielts score is
L =8.5,
R=9.0,
W=6.5,
S=8.0,
OverAll=8.0
Should I go for rechecking.I did it from IDP

Mar 23, 2019
Have u received any mail before getting hardcopy of revaluation result? As i hv already applied for remark bt they are saying we hv dispatched ur result. However, i hvnt received any mail frm idp.