+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Enquiry on NOC code

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
I have worked in two organizations with the following job duties but i am having issues selecting my NOC code.

Please someone should assist

Organisation A(Information Technology)
Job title:IT Application Support
Education:Bachelors/Masters degree
Job duties:

Implementation and deployment of CA Technical solutions such as CA UIM and CA Spectrum.

Onsite/Offsite Technical Support for deployed services and solutions

Carrying out Proof of Concepts (POC) of CA technical solutions to clients and prospects

Responsible to configure the M&C tools including ongoing inspections and constant improvements

Reduce false alarms and support alert analysis

Working with sales team to provide Product, business and technical Knowledge in support of Pre-sales activities

Technical Support for deployed services and solutions

Organisation B(Telecommunications Industry)
Job title: IT Tools Analyst
Education:Bachelors/Masters degree
Job duties:

•Management of HP Service management/Service desk solution

•Assist in developing and maintaining tool infrastructure including ITSM, ITOM and Workplace enablement toolset.

•Hands-on responsibility over the monitoring & control system of infrastructure and applications including HP storage essentials, HP Network Node Manager(NNM), HP performance insight(OVPI).HP Operations Manager(OVOM)

•Responsible for the ongoing activities of the monitoring & control tools: installations, upgrades and maintenance, troubleshooting, technical escalation and relevant vendors relationship

•Manage escalation and management issues according to established IT Support processes, framework and Models

•Responsible to configure the M&C tools including ongoing inspections and constant improvements

•Maintaining positive client interaction

•Develop scripts, reports and other solutions for monitoring

•Reduce false alarms and support alert analysis