+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Enquiring with Webforms

appleuser

Nov 6, 2023
I applied for a study permit in June for the September intake but had to defer to the January term. Elegibility has been passed but background has been in progress since June. Out of desperation, I have sent about 4 webforms in the past months enquiring to my VO about the status but I have had no answer. Is it any counterproductive to keep insisting with webforms? Would it actually severely delay my application instead if I keep enquiring about my status?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied for a study permit in June for the September intake but had to defer to the January term. Elegibility has been passed but background has been in progress since June. Out of desperation, I have sent about 4 webforms in the past months enquiring to my VO about the status but I have had no answer. Is it any counterproductive to keep insisting with webforms? Would it actually severely delay my application instead if I keep enquiring about my status?
Yes it can bog down your file with messages. VO then must review and read each webform equity taking time away from actually reviewing your file.

Reactions: appleuser