+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Enquiries on my visitor visa application.PLEASE HELP !!!!!

calebyeboah

Oct 5, 2019
Hi guys
Please i am finding it difficult to bring my boyfriend to Canada here. I am a citizen and want my boyfriend to visit me here with a visitor visa , but i believe if i tell the VO that he is my boyfriend the chances of him getting the visa will be low. Please guys what else would you suggest me to say he is to me then? A friend or just tell them the truth?
And what proof would they require if i say either my friend or my boyfriend?

Thanks

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi guys
Please i am finding it difficult to bring my boyfriend to Canada here. I am a citizen and want my boyfriend to visit me here with a visitor visa , but i believe if i tell the VO that he is my boyfriend the chances of him getting the visa will be low. Please guys what else would you suggest me to say he is to me then? A friend or just tell them the truth?
And what proof would they require if i say either my friend or my boyfriend?

Thanks
Rule 1: never lie to IRCC or CBSA.

You send him an invitation to visit you. He applies and answers the questions asked truthfully. It's as simple as that.
What you put in the invitation letter will need to be accurate, truthful and clear.

Reactions: k.h.p.

calebyeboah

Oct 5, 2019
Rule 1: never lie to IRCC or CBSA.

You send him an invitation to visit you. He applies and answers the questions asked truthfully. It's as simple as that.
What you put in the invitation letter will need to be accurate, truthful and clear.
Thank you.
Well, would it be advised to state in the invitation later thathis he is my Boyfriend or it will be advised to state that he is my Friend?.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Thank you.
Well, would it be advised to state in the invitation later thathis he is my Boyfriend or it will be advised to state that he is my Friend?.
Do you need to declare either?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada