+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

English language editor jobs

Kondappan

Mar 18, 2014
Hi

I am an m.a mphil graduate in english literature, working as a language editor in an epublishing outsourcing company in India. I am planning to emigrate to Canada. How is the opportunity for my profile as a language editor in Canada. How much money is needed to afford a three-member family in places like toronto. Is it really ideal to first emigrate to Canada with no job in hand and find one later?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Kondappan said:
Hi

I am an m.a mphil graduate in english literature, working as a language editor in an epublishing outsourcing company in India. I am planning to emigrate to Canada. How is the opportunity for my profile as a language editor in Canada. How much money is needed to afford a three-member family in places like toronto. Is it really ideal to first emigrate to Canada with no job in hand and find one later?
1. Without an approved LMO for permanent residence from an employer in Canada, your occupation doesn't qualify for skilled worker as it is not on the "list" http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#jobs