+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

enclosed Supplementary Information Request for Students form

Mai86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018
My BG status was updated today into IP2. One hour later i received a msg in my CIC account. They asked me to send my CV and the enclosed Supplementary Information Request for Students form. In regard of the last question which is : Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organization and in what field of work? any recommendations on how to answer it? Is there any possibility our application will get rejected at this stage?

mbenzrider

Nov 18, 2018
Hi there

Congratulations for your case. Would you please mind sharing some info about your response to supplementary information request for students. It will be immense help if you share some details regarding individual question in form.
Kind Regards

johanex

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
29-06-2019
Hi there

Congratulations for your case. Would you please mind sharing some info about your response to supplementary information request for students. It will be immense help if you share some details regarding individual question in form.
Kind Regards
Hello @mbenzrider ,
Have you find any answers in how to fill it , I received it too

johanex

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
29-06-2019
Hi there
I am not sure about your background or what is being asked.

Would you let me know what is requested information in form
Thanks
They asked me to send an updated CV + fill out a form containing the following :

1) Intended, current or past field of study ?

2- Proposed, current or past thesis.

3- Intended, current or past supervisor(s).

4- Supervisor(s) for previous studies

5- List of publication(s) and research papers

6- Source(s) of funding for studies.

7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or
organisation and in what field of work?

Name of company :
Duties:
Name of supervisor(s) :

I'm not sure how to reply to question 7, or even why is this necessary

mbenzrider

Nov 18, 2018
They asked me to send an updated CV + fill out a form containing the following :

1) Intended, current or past field of study ?
List your past or current filed of study like bachelors degree or master if you have completed one. Don't mentioned anything for intended
2- Proposed, current or past thesis.
If you have completed doctorate then mention your thesis topic otherwise say you have not completed doctorate level studies
3- Intended, current or past supervisor(s).
List you supervisor for all of your jobs used as part of application
4- Supervisor(s) for previous studies
List head of department
5- List of publication(s) and research papers
List if you have any if not just simply state that you have not published any papers
6- Source(s) of funding for studies.
Mention who had paid for your fees in past like parents
7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or
organisation and in what field of work?

Mention your current employment place and field of work
Name of company : current employer
Duties: current duties as mentioned in employment letter
Name of supervisor(s) : person who signed your employment letter.

This is how I have answered my questions. I don't reccomend you to copy past but this is to give you an idea how to answer them

johanex

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
29-06-2019
Thank you,
Does this mean we are in security screening , because when I called they told me that Eligibility and Criminality both passed and Security is in progress.

mbenzrider

Nov 18, 2018
Thank you,
Does this mean we are in security screening , because when I called they told me that Eligibility and Criminality both passed and Security is in progress.
Hi
I am not sure why do they ask. Its kind of doesn't make sense but it's definitely in final stage

Thank you