+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Empty Officer's Notes (GCMS)

Tamaupogi

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Hello, what does it mean on my GMCS if some of the officer's notes at the bottom are blank? The two most recent look like this:

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2023/06/27
Updated Date: 2023/06/27
Restricted: N
Label: General
Office: Mexique
Text: ***This section is empty***

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2023/06/22
Updated Date: 2023/06/22
Label: Adm
Text: ***This section is also empty***

I am waiting on a decision to my SP after a PFL and I have passed eligibility (the third most recent note shows this), I'm just on background check. It also concerns me that the label for the latter of the two notes is "Adm" whereas all the other notes are "General".

Thanks!!!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, what does it mean on my GMCS if some of the officer's notes at the bottom are blank? The two most recent look like this:

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2023/06/27
Updated Date: 2023/06/27
Label: General
Text: ***This section is empty***

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2023/06/22
Updated Date: 2023/06/22
Label: Adm
Text: ***This section is also empty***

I am waiting on a decision to my SP after a PFL and I have passed eligibility (the third most recent note shows this), I'm just on background check. It also concerns me that the label for the latter of the two notes is "Adm" whereas all the other notes are "General".

Thanks!!!
Because you received a PFL (don’t know the reason) then IRCC can delete the information in the the text box empty for security purposes. It is not information you are allowed to see.

Reactions: Tamaupogi

Tamaupogi

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Because you received a PFL (don’t know the reason) then IRCC can delete the information in the the text box empty for security purposes. It is not information you are allowed to see.
I received a PFL for misrepresentation, allegedly I stayed over the validity of my US visa when I was a student: I never did this and had no clue I had these enforcement actions. However, my US visa was indeed revoked years ago and I did explain this very well originally in my application to Canada. There's nothing I purposely hid or that I reasonably knew and hid. I'm now scared and concerned for what might be in the hidden notes but I had to understand why they are empty.