+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

empmoyement reference letter... Comoany merged.. Urgent help needed

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Hi
I am preparing docs for application submission to pnp.

One of the problem i encountered is emplyement reference letter. The company i worked for is now merged with another company and all the previous management also layed off.

Now when i asked for employement reference letter hr haa given me a reference letter stating my job duties . this letter is signed and stamped by HR but not my supervisor as he is no more in the company. Also they have not mentioned my job duty hours supervisor name and my annual salary on this letter .

On my standard expereience letter it mentioned that i was a full time employee from this to this.

I have all the salary slips income tax certificates bank statement appraisal letters.

But all the contact numbers and email address mentioned on my reference letter and experience letter are not reachable as company doesnt exist now.

Pls share your recommendations what to include in my application to prove my experience. Also company has not mentioned my supervisor bame and contact as he is not available any more and may be out of country.

Looking forward to your valuable suggestions.

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Hi
I am preparing docs for application submission to pnp.

One of the problem i encountered is emplyement reference letter. The company i worked for is now merged with another company and all the previous management also layed off.

Now when i asked for employement reference letter hr haa given me a reference letter stating my job duties . this letter is signed and stamped by HR but not my supervisor as he is no more in the company. Also they have not mentioned my job duty hours supervisor name and my annual salary on this letter .

On my standard expereience letter it mentioned that i was a full time employee from this to this.

I have all the salary slips income tax certificates bank statement appraisal letters.

But all the contact numbers and email address mentioned on my reference letter and experience letter are not reachable as company doesnt exist now.

Pls share your recommendations what to include in my application to prove my experience. Also company has not mentioned my supervisor bame and contact as he is not available any more and may be out of country.

Looking forward to your valuable suggestions.

Try to find your ex team mates and/or supervisor.. Try to get a reference letter in canadian format along with a letter of explanation about your situation and also a business card and get it signed scanned and send it to canada

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Do i need to notarized it or a reference letter on plain paper with my colleague's signature and business card of old company will serve the purpose?

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Do i need to notariz it... Or reference. Letter on plain paper with my colleagues signatures will serve the purpose.

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Do i need to notariz it... Or reference. Letter on plain paper with my colleagues signatures will serve the purpose.
Hi.. Just plain letter with business card is enough

Reactions: aleekhan1

riteshray

Jul 21, 2017
Hi Guys,

Need some advice on work experience.
I have close to 9 years of exp. In IT, But curremtly i m not working from the past ome year. So i just want to know will this make any negative impact on my profile which i will create in cic. Also what all documents related to work exp. We need to submit, i heard from someone that they also need reference letter from all the employers you worked with..is it true?