+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment verification letter contact details

Thinkin

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
I got my Employment Verification letter from the company I currently work for in the USA. The letter mentions the company website and all the different locations in the USA along with phone number of each location. However, the person signing the letter just mentions the signer's post but not the direct contact details (direct phone or e-mail). Since the letter mentions the contact details of each location on the side, is it OK for me to use this letter as it is; if the visa officer really wants to investigate, the officer can call a location and find out where the signer is based out of and then try to reach the signer. There is lot of bureaucracy in my company to get a letter, so if the letter is acceptable with current details then will not request for a another one as it may just upset people.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I got my Employment Verification letter from the company I currently work for in the USA. The letter mentions the company website and all the different locations in the USA along with phone number of each location. However, the person signing the letter just mentions the signer's post but not the direct contact details (direct phone or e-mail). Since the letter mentions the contact details of each location on the side, is it OK for me to use this letter as it is; if the visa officer really wants to investigate, the officer can call a location and find out where the signer is based out of and then try to reach the signer. There is lot of bureaucracy in my company to get a letter, so if the letter is acceptable with current details then will not request for a another one as it may just upset people.
The letter you have obtained is perfect

Nishita0107

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Whatever you have should suffice.