+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment Support in Hamilton!

Angie Perilla

May 10, 2021
I work for VPI Working Solutions. As a service provider for the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development (MLTSD), we facilitate several Employment Ontario programs to help job seekers find work and training opportunities. We also work directly with employers who are looking to hire. These programs and services are free for job seekers and employers as they are funded by the government of Ontario and, in part, by the Government of Canada. We are currently looking to connect with job seekers in the Hamilton, Ontario community. To be eligible to participate, you need to be a permanent resident, Canadian citizen, refugee claimant, protected person or conventional refugee. We also help job seekers that hold an open work permit.

I am looking forward to connecting with you!
Regards,
Angelica

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
I work for VPI Working Solutions. As a service provider for the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development (MLTSD), we facilitate several Employment Ontario programs to help job seekers find work and training opportunities. We also work directly with employers who are looking to hire. These programs and services are free for job seekers and employers as they are funded by the government of Ontario and, in part, by the Government of Canada. We are currently looking to connect with job seekers in the Hamilton, Ontario community. To be eligible to participate, you need to be a permanent resident, Canadian citizen, refugee claimant, protected person or conventional refugee. We also help job seekers that hold an open work permit.

I am looking forward to connecting with you!
Regards,
Angelica
wat about foreigners? wat u can do?