+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

employment refrence letter

Vjakhar

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
hello respected ,members while collecting refrence letter from my work history , my previous employee have their letter head in hindi ,although when i request them for refrence letter they issue me refrence letter in english language and stamp is also in english but name of the company and address is in hindi language
is it ok?
or i need translation ?
i requested them to write letter head company name in english but they state that it is official letter head and they cannot change name to english language.
please give your expert advice members it is urgent i am about to submit documents

amyung

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
I think it's fine. You can include an LOE saying this and attach something like an email from them saying that it's their official letterhead in Hindi, OR easiest, get the letter translated to English (even though it's only the letterhead bit)

Last edited:
Reactions: Vjakhar

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
hello respected ,members while collecting refrence letter from my work history , my previous employee have their letter head in hindi ,although when i request them for refrence letter they issue me refrence letter in english language and stamp is also in english but name of the company and address is in hindi language
is it ok?
or i need translation ?
i requested them to write letter head company name in english but they state that it is official letter head and they cannot change name to english language.
please give your expert advice members it is urgent i am about to submit documents
Better take translated version from authorized body and attach along with original doc and then explain your case in LOE. I would go for that approach instead, that doesn't harm!

Reactions: Vjakhar