May 13, 2017
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Guys,

Anyone has an idea of how CIC would verify the employment experience? I worked for a small company for 3 years, but my manager (the person CIC would contact) is a senior, speak little English and is not good at communicating formalities (duties, employment details). I worry she would provide inappropriate answers which may affects my application.

Regards,

Jason

Reactions: Ylover207

deekshasedha

Nov 14, 2018
Hi Guys,

Anyone has an idea of how CIC would verify the employment experience? I worked for a small company for 3 years, but my manager (the person CIC would contact) is a senior, speak little English and is not good at communicating formalities (duties, employment details). I worry she would provide inappropriate answers which may affects my application.

Regards,

Jason
hi jason

hope you have received your PPR months ago and you must having a good time in canada...
as you mentioned your situation above... i am in same boat.. my company does not have website and manager is not that aware of immigration things.
so could you please tell me weather your employer received any verification call or not...
your reply will be a great help for me..

Hank07

Nov 27, 2018
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
8.5, 8.5, 7, 7.5
hi jason

hope you have received your PPR months ago and you must having a good time in canada...
as you mentioned your situation above... i am in same boat.. my company does not have website and manager is not that aware of immigration things.
so could you please tell me weather your employer received any verification call or not...
I am too in the same kind of pickle here. The company where i work doesn't have an online presence either. Please keep me in the loop if you find anything helpful regarding the issue we are facing. Thanks.

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
I am too in the same kind of pickle here. The company where i work doesn't have an online presence either. Please keep me in the loop if you find anything helpful regarding the issue we are facing. Thanks.
Hi
It depend on case to case basis.
My AOR is 30th november and my Local visa office asked for 6 month payslips+ tax assesment + bank statement.
On top of that 3 weeks ago they called my employer as well for verification. They asked about job duration, salary, responsibilties and office address.

As far as your employer says exactly what's on your reference letter, you will be fine.
I got my pr on 30th may 2019, on last day of my 6month timeline.

Good luck

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
hi jason

Hi
Did you get any verification ?
Can you share your experince ?

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hi
Did you get any Ircc verification call ?
Can you share your experince ?