+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment Reference Letter

Jun 16, 2021
Hello everybody!
I got a reference letter from my current employer,for canada Job seeking purpose but i have a little confuse, it is I am currently work in largest industry and my employer is one of the construction contractor in this industry what i am ask to you can i mentioned two company name in my reference letter? Because the industry is a major company in india but my current employer is a small company . Which employer letter is correct for my work permit process, so please give me a suggestion any one!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I want to a reference letter for my work permit. i am not get LMIA at yet.Which employment letter is suitable for my work permit process
What do you mean suitable. You need to get a job offer and then your employer pays $1000 and applies for LMIA. Has to prove no Canadian can do the job and show that hiring you will expand their business. With a LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. few employers will go through the process because of the money and time for processing (months to a year or more).