+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment Records - Clarification

Mythranda

Oct 20, 2017
So, my 12 months+ experience in the right NOC level is from a previous job. My current job is not within the desired NOC Levels. What do I need proof for?

The Supporting Documents states:
'You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. '

I only listed in work history my previous jobs that were in the desired NOC Levels and listed all other jobs in Personal History.

Due to the request for supporting documents stating current job, should I upload both proof of my current job and of my previous jobs that I am getting the points for OR just proof of the points jobs?

Thank you!

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
So, my 12 months+ experience in the right NOC level is from a previous job. My current job is not within the desired NOC Levels. What do I need proof for?

The Supporting Documents states:
'You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. '

I only listed in work history my previous jobs that were in the desired NOC Levels and listed all other jobs in Personal History.

Due to the request for supporting documents stating current job, should I upload both proof of my current job and of my previous jobs that I am getting the points for OR just proof of the points jobs?
Proof of eligible work experience only.