+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment Record Clarification Required

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Everyone,

One of my friend is filling the EE Profile, and has asked a question regarding filling Employment Record. He is a Chartered Accountant and working for a Big 4 Audit Firm. He started as Junior moving upto Semi-Senior, Senior, Supervisor, and Finally working as Assistant Manager at the moment. Now the Question is that does he only need 1 Employment Record or need a seperate Employment Record for all Positions?

Can anyone explain how to add a record in the Profile?

Cheers!

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
BillHyatt said:
Hi Everyone,

One of my friend is filling the EE Profile, and has asked a question regarding filling Employment Record. He is a Chartered Accountant and working for a Big 4 Audit Firm. He started as Junior moving upto Semi-Senior, Senior, Supervisor, and Finally working as Assistant Manager at the moment. Now the Question is that does he only need 1 Employment Record or need a seperate Employment Record for all Positions?

Can anyone explain how to add a record in the Profile?

Cheers!
It's continuous work experience, and all the job titile he had, falls under NOC B i think. So he can list as a single work experience in the profile.

In case if he gets an ITA, he can ask his employer to provide experience letter along with promotion letters.