+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment Letter

anksm22

Sep 10, 2018
Hello

My employer refused to mention number of hours per week and salary in my employment letter. Is that acceptable?

For salary information I can share my offer letter and promotion letters which has my salary information but I have no document that mentions the number of hours per week. What should I do?

Last edited:

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
For salary in addition to the appointment letter and promotion letter add payslips for 4-5 months.

Does your employer letter say "full-time" anywhere? Even in hrs are not mentioned ...there should be a clear mention that your position with the company is full-time.

anksm22

Sep 10, 2018
For salary in addition to the appointment letter and promotion letter add payslips for 4-5 months.

Does your employer letter say "full-time" anywhere? Even in hrs are not mentioned ...there should be a clear mention that your position with the company is full-time.

The recent letter that they shared did not state full time but i have asked them to send me an updated letter that says that I was a full time employee. I am not sure if they will update that or not. Is there anything else that I can do?