+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment Letter

sheen

Aug 19, 2010
HEY ALL,

I HAVE TO ASK MY PREVIOUS EMPLOYER (FROM INDIA) TO WRITE ME EXPERIENCE LETTER FOR 8 MONTHS INTERNSHIP I DID WITH THEM. IT WAS UNPAID INTERNSHIP, DOES MY EMPLOYER NEED TO MENTION THAT ?

ALSO WHAT TO DO IF MY CO-OP/INTERNSHIP WAS PAID IN CASH? I CAN'T SHOW ANY PROOF FOR THAT INCOME.
THIS WAS 7 YEARS AGO, SOMETIMES IN 2007-2008. DO IMMIGRATION GO THAT BACK AND ASK FOR INCOME PROOF?

THANKS

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
sheen said:
HEY ALL,

I HAVE TO ASK MY PREVIOUS EMPLOYER (FROM INDIA) TO WRITE ME EXPERIENCE LETTER FOR 8 MONTHS INTERNSHIP I DID WITH THEM. IT WAS UNPAID INTERNSHIP, DOES MY EMPLOYER NEED TO MENTION THAT ?

ALSO WHAT TO DO IF MY CO-OP/INTERNSHIP WAS PAID IN CASH? I CAN'T SHOW ANY PROOF FOR THAT INCOME.
THIS WAS 7 YEARS AGO, SOMETIMES IN 2007-2008. DO IMMIGRATION GO THAT BACK AND ASK FOR INCOME PROOF?

THANKS
It has to a paid Job. This has to be mentioned on the reference letter signed by your supervisor. Salary slips can be presented but not mandatory.

sheen

Aug 19, 2010
OmarSarfraz said:
It has to a paid Job. This has to be mentioned on the reference letter signed by your supervisor. Salary slips can be presented but not mandatory.
Thanks a lot for your help :)

sheen

Aug 19, 2010
sheen said:
Thanks a lot for your help :)
What happens in a situation when it was Cash paid job, i mean there are no proofs of pay. But they can definitely mention in letter how much i used to get paid. Is that enough?

Ultimate_One

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
7-11-2015
Med's Done....
30-10-2015
Passport Req..
16-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
I hav e a query..I was hired as a design engineer and then later promoted to Sr. Design engineer... in my reference letter i have responsibilities listed for both but my Pay was mentioned of the last post held...now i am worried do i need salary mentioning for each of post held or just one is enough??

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
sheen said:
What happens in a situation when it was Cash paid job, i mean there are no proofs of pay. But they can definitely mention in letter how much i used to get paid. Is that enough?
Yes that should be good enough. Mention your salary on the letter and any other benefits you received. If you can, then try to get payslip as well.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys i have a question, so i am working in same company from 2013 but last year they pormote me with skilled job and yha i am on LIMA. So now my duties have changed my salary have changed so doi have to explain everything as well as my chnaged duties in my job letter or i can just write down my current duites ?

Thanks in advance

kechi.

Jul 1, 2015
Hi Everyone, I have a quick question to ask:
I am applying under the FSW stream but claiming Canadian work experience. I only have payslips to support my claim and no T4 or NOA, could this affect my application significantly? Many thanks in advance

sheen

Aug 19, 2010
HI ALL,

I HAVE COUPLE QUESTION...

1. WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ADDRESS CHANGES 2 MONTHS AFTER APPLYING FOR PR? IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE IT?

2. SHOULD I ADD ALL THE NOAs FOR ALL THE YEARS WORKED?

3. IF I DON'T HAVE CORRECT EXPERIENCE LETTER AND THE COMPANY DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE, IS THERE A WAY TO GIVE IMMIGRATION PEOPLE CLARIFICATION AS TO WHY I DON'T HAVE EXPERIENCE LETTER WITH PROPER INFORMATION? ( FYI THIS JOB IS FROM 2007).

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE, THIS FORUM AND PEOPLE HERE ARE VERY HELPFUL :)