+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

employment letter...please help

sarahngs

Oct 20, 2014
Hello
I just want to know..how do i prove to the visa officer that i will return after studying?
Im indian living in Spain.
I was thinking of putting an employment letter showing that after i study i have to take up the job but i need a sample letter.
Please anybody send me a sample of employment letter.
::)

Dafe

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
sarahngs said:
Hello
I just want to know..how do i prove to the visa officer that i will return after studying?
I was thinking of putting an employment letter showing that after i study i have to take up the job but i need a sample letter.
Sorry if I may ask? U don't actually have a job buh Jst wanna fake up an employment letter? Am I right?

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarahngs said:
Hello
do u really have a job? if no then never put wrong facts ....this can be disaster for you

sarahngs

Oct 20, 2014
I really have a job, but I need English.
I'm going to do a course of English and the company is willing to do me a letter of employment.

Its nothing fake here. Do u really think it can be disaster for me? If it I will leave it.

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarahngs said:
I really have a job, but I need English.
I'm going to do a course of English and the company is willing to do me a letter of employment.

Its nothing fake here. Do u really think it can be disaster for me? If it I will leave it.
ask ur company. usually every company knows what exactly is the employment letter. it should include ur joining date and ur position and should comment on ur character and if possible should also write that the company will again hire u once u return to ur motherland

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the letter should be typed on a specific letter-head of the company with company logo, name and contact details and should be signed & stamped