+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment Letter does not mention the job description, weekly working hours and salary

sddalal

Oct 11, 2018
My past employer from India is not willing to provide a reference letter with salary and job details. Instead it provides a relieving letter with a statement:
"As Per XYZ's HR policies and practices, Experience Letters to former employees is limited to the details of their dates of employment and job title. This letter is issued based a request made by ----------, who is a former employee of XYZ."

Along with this, the letter states the start date, end date and job title.

In the above case, what should I do for the proof of employment (job description, salary, full-time employment)?

ssd1995

Aug 22, 2018
My past employer from India is not willing to provide a reference letter with salary and job details. Instead it provides a relieving letter with a statement:
"As Per XYZ's HR policies and practices, Experience Letters to former employees is limited to the details of their dates of employment and job title. This letter is issued based a request made by ----------, who is a former employee of XYZ."

In the above case, what should I do for the proof of employment (job description, salary, full-time employment)?

Paystubs work as proof of salary. But from my understanding, hours per week, mention of full-time & list of duties as per NOC code are necessary for the experience letter. Try requesting your former bosses. Hope this helps.

sddalal

Oct 11, 2018
Paystubs work as proof of salary. But from my understanding, hours per week, mention of full-time & list of duties as per NOC code are necessary for the experience letter. Try requesting your former bosses. Hope this helps.
Both, my manager and senior manager, are no longer working with that company. Hence, it is unlikely that I would get anything in written from them. But, I have an Offer Letter stating the salary and mention of fulltime. Will that work?

Also, another caveat is:
In Offer Letter, my position was 'Business Analyst'. But, before the starting date, they changed the job title terminologies and changed to 'Trainee Decision Scientist' which is mentioned on the relieving letter. Hence, I am skeptical to submit the offer letter as it will confuse the officer about the job title.

Kindly, advise what should I do. Thanks.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Both, my manager and senior manager, are no longer working with that company. Hence, it is unlikely that I would get anything in written from them. But, I have an Offer Letter stating the salary and mention of fulltime. Will that work?

Also, another caveat is:
In Offer Letter, my position was 'Business Analyst'. But, before the starting date, they changed the job title terminologies and changed to 'Trainee Decision Scientist' which is mentioned on the relieving letter. Hence, I am skeptical to submit the offer letter as it will confuse the officer about the job title.

Kindly, advise what should I do. Thanks.
Not sufficient. You need a document that states your duties/responsibilities so that the VO can see whether the experience you're claiming matches the NOC chosen.

parth115

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2018

Ok is this your primary NOC job ?
If you remove this job is your NOC still the same ?
If you remove this job do you still qualify for EE and ITA at the time of your draw ?

With the above letter of employment your profile will 90% end up in review.

sddalal

Oct 11, 2018
Ok is this your primary NOC job ?
If you remove this job is your NOC still the same ?
If you remove this job do you still qualify for EE and ITA at the time of your draw ?

With the above letter of employment your profile will 90% end up in review.
Yes, this is my primary NOC job.
If I remove this job, my NOC is still the same.
I am not sure if I remove this job then I would be qualified for EE and ITA at the time of draw. (With this job, I have 3 years of experience and without this job I have 2 years of experience).