+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

employment history

kissougoule

Feb 25, 2024
In 2017, when my study visa was declined listed During that application, I had listed 01 company in my employment history for the past ten years, which closed in 2020. Now, I'm applying for Quebec provincial nomination, planning to declare only my current job, because it is with this company that I can provide a detailed confirmation of employment that meets Quebec's requirements. My worry is when I must list my 10years work history at the federal level after getting the Quebec Selection Certificate.
Could it be an issue if I've only listed 01 company at the Quebec level and 02 at the provincial level?

avanoob0712

Nov 9, 2022
I don't recall they even ask for job history in CSQ application but correct me if I'm wrong. Basically I only listed my current job at the time.
For federal application, I did list all employment history, including one from my country.

kissougoule

Feb 25, 2024
I don't recall they even ask for job history in CSQ application but correct me if I'm wrong. Basically I only listed my current job at the time.
For federal application, I did list all employment history, including one from my country.
thank you for your answer.
during your federal application did you upload all employment history letters, including one from your country or you just listed the names and the period you worked.

Last edited:

kissougoule

Feb 25, 2024
No reference letter needed. Just list them in the online form.
thank you very much for your answers.
i think i will proceed as follow.
for the CSQ application i will only list my most recent company because (this company can provide a detailed work certificate that meets Quebec's requirements. This certificate should include the number of hours worked, the position held, and the responsibilities undertaken within the company. )

at the federal level i will list all my previous company of the pass 10 years, including the company that closed in 2020 which i listed during my study visa that was denied.

kissougoule

Feb 25, 2024
I don't recall they even ask for job history in CSQ application but correct me if I'm wrong. Basically, I only listed my current job at the time.
sorry to bother you again, during CSQ application i am required to list the Employment during the past 5 years. planning to declare only my current job, because it is with this company that I can provide a detailed confirmation of employment that meets Quebec's requirements (working there for 4 years now since 2020) and the company that i listed when my study visa was declined was from 2017 to 2019 but it has closed and i don't have a detail confirmation of employment.

is it ok if i only list my current job of 4 years even though CSQ application required to list the Employment during the past 5 years?

is it going to be a problem when i list both companies when filling the 10 years' work history at the federal level?