+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

employment history

RolloTomasi

Dec 11, 2022
Hi guys,
how much of work history do I have to submit?
Do you have to list every employer ever or what?
I've worked many years for many employers, I don't quite remember every company name and address, indeed I'm not sure of the exact periods of time when I worked for whom.....
So will I have to prove every employer in the future?
And how many points do I get for how much experience?

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
Ideally all Employers either in last 10 years timeframe or from the time you turned 18 years old.
Choice is yours if you want to omit any employer for any reason.
I am assuming you do not have an ITA yet. Check CRS calculator to see how work experience can alter your score.

RolloTomasi

Dec 11, 2022
Ideally all Employers either in last 10 years timeframe or from the time you turned 18 years old.
Choice is yours if you want to omit any employer for any reason.
I am assuming you do not have an ITA yet. Check CRS calculator to see how work experience can alter your score.
Ok, thank you.
So it's okay if there is a gap in between employers, because I might not remember the details?

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
Ok, thank you.
So it's okay if there is a gap in between employers, because I might not remember the details?
Absolutely, you can choose to show yourself as unemployed in any time period for any reason deemed suitable to you; however remember you and the IRCC case officer are at the best discretion of its effect on your profile/ application.

Reactions: RolloTomasi

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
You can’t claim any points without any proof, or can be subjected to ADR or rejection. Be it for Language, Education, Travel, PCC, Medical or Work info.
Please take a call of inclusion or no yourself.
Hope that answers.

Reactions: RolloTomasi

daygamer

Star Member
Feb 6, 2023
Adding to this thread. Hi, I submitted a webform recently, called ircc and they said it hasn't been added to my application. I'm worried that if an agent starts looking at my application, he will not see the file. Will he look through ircc network to find out if I have any webform in queue b4 making any decisions?