+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment History

zak97

Dec 22, 2018
Currently working on form IMM 5532 Sponsorship Evaluation. There is a section which asks for all employers over the past 5 years. During this time, I have been a student and have had no full time jobs. I only worked during the summers as my focus was on school.

Should I list all of these summer jobs? In addition, there is only room for five separate jobs. Should I include a separate piece of paper for the jobs that won't fit on the application?

The main thing is that they don't want any gaps in time

Reactions: shalenabennie

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Currently working on form IMM 5532 Sponsorship Evaluation. There is a section which asks for all employers over the past 5 years. During this time, I have been a student and have had no full time jobs. I only worked during the summers as my focus was on school.

Should I list all of these summer jobs? In addition, there is only room for five separate jobs. Should I include a separate piece of paper for the jobs that won't fit on the application?

The main thing is that they don't want any gaps in time
You are right. Fill out all jobs by attaching an extra sheet with heading, "ADDITIONAL INFO FORM 5532" it is in the guide too. Take care :)

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Also, when you print off the papers, on the form that you ran out of space on ,maybe just put "see extra page for additional information"

Not 100% percent nessesary, but I sent in pspers with an additional word document, abd either they lost it (unlikely or didn't look for it,) and sent me a request a few days later telling me to redo it because I left out information. (I didn't leave it out, they just didn't look for it )

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Also, when you print off the papers, on the form that you ran out of space on ,maybe just put "see extra page for additional information"

Not 100% percent nessesary, but I sent in pspers with an additional word document, abd either they lost it (unlikely or didn't look for it,) and sent me a request a few days later telling me to redo it because I left out information. (I didn't leave it out, they just didn't look for it )
There were rumors of them losing whole app. But it is unlikely they will ignore attached docs. Yo did OK and I am sure they will look at docs carefully, if any doubt they will ask you to re-submit that form

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
There were rumors of them losing whole app. But it is unlikely they will ignore attached docs. Yo did OK and I am sure they will look at docs carefully, if any doubt they will ask you to re-submit that form
I told them I was going to send only the word document and they said OK... So I doubt in my case they lost the whole form, as it was scheduled A and they definitely would have needed the whole thing lol

Reactions: singleman