+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment History in Online Application

science2k

Mar 26, 2018
I am filing the Study Permit online for which I need to validate it in Adobe Reader.

But I cannot validate it because it says you haven't entered the Employment History. I am a final year student, and I have just graduated, and hence do not have any employment history. I also do not have any internships to enter in that area. What should I do?

science2k

Mar 26, 2018
That sounds reasonable.

Thank you!

Also, (I apologize for going off topic here), do you think I should attach bank statements even though I have a funding letter from the department that says they will be offering my $26000 through TA/RAship?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Thank you!

Also, (I apologize for going off topic here), do you think I should attach bank statements even though I have a funding letter from the department that says they will be offering my $26000 through TA/RAship?
Is that enough to cover tuition + 10,000/year? If yes I would include the letter plus a bank statement that shows at least some money 2-3000 to cover travel and other expenses. And fill the "My expenses will be paid by..." appropriately.

science2k

Mar 26, 2018
Is that enough to cover tuition + 10,000/year? If yes I would include the letter plus a bank statement that shows at least some money 2-3000 to cover travel and other expenses. And fill the "My expenses will be paid by..." appropriately.
Thank you so much! I have about $3500 in my own account so don't need an affidavit for that.

Last edited: