+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment date error in pre-ITA profile

degm

May 31, 2017
Hello all,

This might be a silly question, but would be happy to get some feedback. In my EE profile (pre-ITA) I stated that my current job started on 7/2015 and ended on 5/2017 (the current month when I submitted my application), however I meant to say that it was my current job. Now that I received an ITA, I see that I made a mistake since my job will continue (permanent, no ending date in contract).

Should I leave it as is or should I send a LOE explaining that my current job did not end in May?

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

link2gurdeep

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Hello all,

This might be a silly question, but would be happy to get some feedback. In my EE profile (pre-ITA) I stated that my current job started on 7/2015 and ended on 5/2017 (the current month when I submitted my application), however I meant to say that it was my current job. Now that I received an ITA, I see that I made a mistake since my job will continue (permanent, no ending date in contract).

Should I leave it as is or should I send a LOE explaining that my current job did not end in May?

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
You can now check "my current job" tab in your work history and explain the mistake in LOE...