+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment certificate to show as a home tie....plz give suggestions and advice

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all

can i show my employment certificate as a home tie?? if i issue a certificate from my employer which states that this person xxxx holding pakistani passport# xxxxxxxx CNIC xxxxx-xxxxxxx-x is working in our company since xxxx..He is holding xyz position in our company..Due to the ever-changing reality of the business environment and the need to upgrade his own expertise and professional abilities he hopes to pursue "xyz" course relevant to his field. We are a company that is increasingly focused exporting to markets in Europe and North America. Successful completion of this course and studying in Canadian context not only helps him upgrading his own personal expertise and professional grooming but also adds to his exposure of working in an international market which will be beneficial for the company as well.
upon completion of the course he will return back and join the company. Successful completion of the course not only opens door for his professional growth in the company but will also be beneficial for the company..

Please give suggestions... if i issue this from my employer on the company's official letter head and get signed and stamped from the official authorities, will this be helpful for me in showing home ties to the visa officer??

you suggestions will be highly appreciable..

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello omi khan, your idea was good, but i am saying this, on my own opinion and don't take it so serious. Why you want to inform them that ""your going to update some thing and coming back to same work"". I think these are unnecessary information's, Think like a American. They just don't need the words on paper. From my experience, they only go through your proof of all your documents and background checks. I don't think this will work it well. But again this is my own opinion. Focus on your proof of financial ability and information about your family. If are married (where as you are leaving your spouse in you own country) this is the best example of home tie.

I hope this information is helpful.

Sent you by your brother from India :) Happy Helping :)

omi khan said:
yes...some one please do share your ideas and suggestions..

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prasprime said:
Hello omi khan, your idea was good, but i am saying this, on my own opinion and don't take it so serious. Why you want to inform them that ""your going to update some thing and coming back to same work"". I think these are unnecessary information's, Think like a American. They just don't need the words on paper. From my experience, they only go through your proof of all your documents and background checks. I don't think this will work it well. But again this is my own opinion. Focus on your proof of financial ability and information about your family. If are married (where as you are leaving your spouse in you own country) this is the best example of home tie.

I hope this information is helpful.

Sent you by your brother from India :) Happy Helping :)
thank you so much bro..this would be of great help to me..you raise a good point.

yes i am married but my wife is currently living with her parents in saudi arabia..do i need to provide information about her?? mean to say what shez doing ther(studying or other)? shez fully supported by his father.. and in order to show she is fully supported by his father do i need to show his father's financial position? also is there any need to show other docs such as copies of resident permits, id cards or passports copies and other documents??
please give suggestion..

ayoinc

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Employment is another tie and reason for your study in Canada. You must be able to get the employment document too and your personal financial statement declaring that you have been earning the money even month. Does that make any sense?

I think you need to meet people with refusals and reapplication cases, their mistakes and solution. That would help a great. I've shared my own experience in brief above and it should help you.

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayoinc said:
Employment is another tie and reason for your study in Canada. You must be able to get the employment document too and your personal financial statement declaring that you have been earning the money even month. Does that make any sense?

I think you need to meet people with refusals and reapplication cases, their mistakes and solution. That would help a great. I've shared my own experience in brief above and it should help you.
but my employment certificate will state that i want to pursue this course to upgrade my own expertise and to groom professionally in an international environment..studying in a canadian context will add to my exposure of working in an international environment which is the requirement of my job..and upon completion i will return back..

Harry22

Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
VFS CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2013
IELTS Request
7.0(L-9.0, S-6.5, R-6.5, W5.5)
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2013
LANDED..........
26-04-2013
Employment offer won,t show any ties. You can get better Job anywhere and can quit this offer. For ties, it must be a reason that there will be no alternate possible easily.
Ties to home can be Family, Dependents, Property.

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harry22 said:
Employment offer won,t show any ties. You can get better Job anywhere and can quit this offer. For ties, it must be a reason that there will be no alternate possible easily.
Ties to home can be Family, Dependents, Property.
good point..but how can i show to visa officer of my ties? mean to say say do i need to show any physical evidence of this? like family registration certificate..
and what about my wife? do i need to show marriage certificate in that case..

as far as employment certificate is concirned, i also need to show it in order to cover my study gap..i did my bachelors in 2010 and there is a gap between my previous qualification and the one which am going to pursue..

Muhammad Adnan Altaf

Oct 30, 2013
my suggestion for you is just justify all this in your SOP like your study gap with experience of job and mention that how your prospective course will help you in future. i did the same thing as there was 2 years study gap after my graduation and i got medical call now waiting for visa :)
best wishes :)

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Muhammad Adnan Altaf said:
my suggestion for you is just justify all this in your SOP like your study gap with experience of job and mention that how your prospective course will help you in future. i did the same thing as there was 2 years study gap after my graduation and i got medical call now waiting for visa :)
best wishes :)
thanks for the suggestion bro..

you mean to say there is no need to show any employment certificate or any practical experience certificate in order to cover study gap??

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Muhammad Adnan Altaf said:
bro u must give them ur experience certificate but also mention in your SOP how your study in canada will benefit you for job in pakistan
yeah i got it..thanks bro